The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
@Redice

While theoretically possible, the body uses a really REALLY REALLY REALLY small amount of electricity to function.
Its going to be super fucking hard to not burn the nerves from overload or make the muscle cramp uncontrollably.
So the controll needed to do that would be on a ungodly diffucult level.

Controlling the blood on the other hand is way easier.
You might not be able to control the movements off somebody like in Avatar the last airbender.
But you 100% will be able to stun them by preventing them from moving or faint as it takes a surprisingly small changes to fuck up the body.

@Goldenzeal

If the quantity is dependent on the source, then the spirit would only be controlling the amount of electricity the body can produce. Like controlling the water in the blood, the thunder spirit would control the ions in the nerves.

If the electricity was generated from the mana of the user, than there would be more of an issue. Although, the author writes the rules and probably isn't well versed in electrical theory and practices or at least doesn't care about it with regards to thunder magic.

jyc

Good for jeanie! Gosh, i cant wait for her to leave them all to the dust 🤪

Group Leader
Jeanie should have smack the dude with a pincher if he really want a weapon lol.

Double-page supporter
@dreminh I read your comment too quickly and read it as blood blender. I mean, it's not entirely inaccurate I suppose, but the implications are far more graphic and visceral. :p

Aggregator gang
bruh she could quite easily disarm anyone using metal with ray and give them internal&external bleeding throughout their body all at once while blinding them to boot. that shit is scary. also i like her creativity in spell creation.

I really like that she is willing to not show mercy. At the end of the day he was the one being persistent. I wonder if she wouldve killed him had he not given in lol. She certainly seems willing to torture him xD

Dex-chan lover
i really fucking hopes she learns bloodbending, not enough stories with ppl that can control water use the concept of human manipulation

Users who are viewing this thread