The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - It's Almost As If...

Omg that was so satisfying. I like that it wasn't the usual transmigration/ reincarnation plot and instead a ghost come back to seek revenge.

the momment FMc walking out from party , that where i hear song Daybreaks Bell xD

Dex-chan lover
The real plot should start after this. The manga has covered Part 1 of 9 out of the WN.

Scarlet is now officially haunting Constance, and she wants Constance to hold up her end of the deal by helping her get revenge...namely by having her investigate the various conspiracies and mysteries that led to Scarlet's execution.

Dex-chan lover
OOOOO!!! SICK MAN, THAT WAS SICK!!! But wtf happened at the end? Did antagonist literally dance in a flaming shoe or was that just a form of speech? Either way, shits going down

@Nakanowatari despite what some may have said in this comment section, and (I’ll give in to that) what that noble lady alluded to during the dialogue, no, Pamela was not forced to dance in scorching shoes - it was a more threatening line plus some reference to some version of the Snow White’s fairytale (where the Evil Stepmother is forced to dance in scorched hot iron shoes during the wedding).

Pamela was put to dance until exhaustion for the enjoyment of the remaining nobles at the party. (And not necessarily with Neil)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Countess Emmanuel, the woman who landed the final blow to Pamela, would have intervene and help Constance if she wasn't able to turn the situation around...

I suppose it would be be surprise for the main plot of this novel/manga to be
finding out that the person who conspired to have Scarlet executed would be
- The crown prince who wanted to marry the duke's daughter
- The daughter and/or her family
And by the looks of it, a whole host of other people.

Aggregator gang
So I guess its gonna be one of those supernatural detective kind of series?
With the OP hot partner solving the trick. 😏

Fed-Kun's army
Good thing I waited until chapter 4 to read. I would have been frustrated as hell if I had to wait between chapter 3 and 4.

The dancing scene was so terrifying that I was shaking with excitement. This shows promise.

Group Leader
constance is so fcking cool there. or rather, the lady that possessed her? what the heck is up with that ending tho? all those scary faces saying something about the night and making that thot dance. are they going to do something to constance?

also. those boobs. they bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread