The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - A Summons to the Elbaite Palace

Dex-chan lover
@10zin10
Childhood friends.

@laciesche
Connie atm is on a phase where she feels something wrong is going on but let's her own goodwill do the talk which backfired horribly as we see (her back up was letting Scarlet in to save face).
Her instincts warn her but aren't strong enough to force her into acting according to them.
She'll grow that's for sure.

@HDMI1
@Siquall
Yeah,
3 meters underground.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha
Aahh OK thanks lol
I did get the feeling he didn't like scarlet but at the same time was obsessive over the very mention of her so I was like what up bruh?
XD

Ohmygod

Thank you for translating this long chapter!
I was already prepared to get cliffhanged when I reached the 60th page but wow

It ends with a high note as always

Thank you again!

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so fucking good. Thanks so much for translating this, it looks like a tough one.

Dex-chan lover
The ladies of this story scarouse me to no end. They're all drawn so good, and most of them have terrifying personalities.

Dex-chan lover
So did the king and Scarlett have a close relationship, maybe that's why she's not bothered by the prince marrying another woman she liked him instead. The women in this story are so scary and scheming

I'm not even mad that these took 2 months to translate since one chapter consist of what other mangas would usually take them 3-5 chapters. And for chapter with 70 pages long with such a high quality translation all around that is a hella fast speed. Damn you guys are killing it. Keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
Well, according to spoiler the country seems a bit brittle eh?
The kingdom need feminism so high rank woman can work and stop spending their time holding maniac tea parties for yandere.

@JWChibi
With the late Lily, they're all childhood friends.

wow such a long chapter, thank you very much for translating!!

I have a question tho, I might have skipped this before if it was said in the story, but what are the ages of the characters? The age difference between connie and scarlet?

It was said that the execution was ten years ago and connie was a kid back then but scarlet is already an adult by that time (meaning, randolph and the other characters too)

Thanks in advance if anyone answers!

Damn that was a good chapter, but they always are. Lots to unpack! Thanks so much for the scanlations.

I love Kyle's potty mouth haha but I'm interested to see how far the influence of the sun group reaches. And of course, I'm excited to see what will happen when Connie goes to the silent ladies' party.

It's always such a rush when Scarlet possesses her and I do like how their relationship is slowly stabilising

Dex-chan lover
Could have done without the forced engagement trope, don't see much chemistry between them, unlike Constance and Scarlet.

Dex-chan lover
@Yurisivel

Your forget that their engagement isn't based on love, but business. They don't need chemistry, but benefit from each other. Connie needs someone to pay her family debt and he needs someone to chase other ladies by being engaged. I do think they aren't suitable for each other, but like I said, they're engaged purely for business.

Users who are viewing this thread