The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 5 Ch. 16 - The Special Envoy from Farris

Aggregator gang
Kid inside the carpets? More likely than you'd think, can't remember which series this was from though.

Thanks for the translations as always.

Dex-chan lover
@MangaFann she reek a main antagonist smell or last boss in rpg, with multiple forms at that..

Next chapter will be the battle, 100% Connie will be beaten, but I think she will be okay as long as she not leak any important information. At last she already warmed up from the last bout (even though she need to be saved by others).

Dex-chan lover
i dont like the princess....she gives me the same feel that the overlord princess does

Omg mister Yannick?? This is the first time I've seen my name in a comic before 😭

Dex-chan lover
@ yannickq
Omg mister Yannick?? This is the first time I've seen my name in a comic before 😭
I see my real name some times, but always as vilains XD (and particullary stupid ones)

Dex-chan lover
damn too many antagonist in this manga, I cant believe half of the cast since they seems evil lol

This manga is scary. Connie is still like a goldfish in a shark pond.

good grief. we know the identity of the child that kidnapped, and now the other mysteries arise

Should I stockpile chapters? This is so good I almost couldn't handle the cliffs 😣

Aggregator gang
@BusterKitten She probably already knows about constance snooping around so she will be on guard.
That merchant is like her drug pusher and her initial reaction is to think
"why the interest?" like a certain addict

I have a meaning suspicion on the queen but I din't know if it's just a false flag or what.ga aah

Thank you this loveeely update!

Want to handcuff Cecillia since i feels like she the main bad person here

Users who are viewing this thread