The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 9 Ch. 38 - Lily Orlamunde's Reminiscence (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
I REALLY HATE THE KING!!!!!!!! Because of you, Scarlet was sentenced to hanging?? Give me a break! What a sourpus, I am rooting for the coup d'etat soon!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 scarlet huhu

Edit: beheaded* not by mere hanging 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Do they even have dirt on the king and/or Scarlet's father then?
More likely a political situation that tied their hands, rather than controlling them directly. They're probably powerful and smart enough to not fall into trap on their own.

By the way, ch34 mentioned that Randolph's boss managed to escape his death sentence thanks to Scarlet's execution.
And it's hinted both might be connected.
Could the higher up probably have part in this? Such as they agreed to sacrifice Scarlet in exchange of another useful asset's life.

Dex-chan lover
I REALLY HATE THE KING!!!!!!!! Because of you, Scarlet was sentenced to hanging?? Give me a break! What a sourpus, I am rooting for the coup d'etat soon!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 scarlet huhu
Scarlet was beheaded.

Man, I love Lilly.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It really pisses me off that all of the characters that were the closest thing Scarlet had to allies, who even suspected she didn't do what she was accused of, did nothing tangible to help her out and literally left her to die, the prince worst of them all. Lily's character is really interesting but she still did the same thing, just acted angry about it...

I get that you suspect there's conspiracy afoot, but...

This back story is awesome but gaaaaaaaaah

Group Leader
The conspiracies are so deep and interconnected that I think I need a pinboard to connect all the red strings of paranoia

fetchimage

Dex-chan lover
So the prince is still a weak coward, no surprise in that.

But it's interesting that Faris/Daegaz even got the king and Duke Castiel under control. Well, that, or there's an even deeper conspiracy behind it and they purposefully let Scarlet executed. Though if there IS a deeper conspiracy, I don't think they got the "upper hand", because Cecilia ends up becoming the Queen anyway.

Admittedly, I've forgotten some of the details, so I might need to reread this series at some point.

Dex-chan lover
beheading, not hanging. so much more gore with the way she was actually killed.

Dex-chan lover

But it's interesting that Faris/Daegaz even got the king and Duke Castiel under control. Well, that, or there's an even deeper conspiracy behind it and they purposefully let Scarlet executed. Though if there IS a deeper conspiracy, I don't think they got the "upper hand", because Cecilia ends up becoming the Queen anyway.

Admittedly, I've forgotten some of the details, so I might need to reread this series at some point.
cecilia is their spy, so it works out in their favor that she becomes queen.

Again, the king is a moron, while the prince himself is a beta loser. Pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
Oh for the love of god, competent people like Scarlet and Lily died a dog's death because of some incompetent fucks at the higher ups can't even do some info digging :facepalm:. The fact that Scarlet have to literally helping this god forsaken country from beyond the grave tells you how useless everyone is, I fucking can't with this country, LMAO :pepela:

Last edited:
Oh for the love of god, competent people like Scarlet and Lily died a dog's death because of some incompetent fucks at the higher ups can't even do some info digging :facepalm:. The fact that Scarlet have to literally helping this god forsaken country from beyond the grave tells you how useless everyone is, I fucking can't with this country, LMAO :pepela:
Ikr, reading from Lily’s POV at this point makes me think that the country deserves an invasion.

Kinda feel bad for the innocent citizens I guess, but what the royal family need right now is a huge, literal slap in their face to realize how grossly dumb incompetent rulers they are.

Users who are viewing this thread