The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Vol. 7 Ch. 68 - The Red Book

Group Leader
Thank you for the release!

I would suggest that if doing SFX, do all of them. It's quite jarring for the reader when it's done sporadically.

Dex-chan lover
Oh God... I saw the last note and I just burst out laughing..

Man... I guess Yuuma is being grilled by the po-po, eh? Tell them nothing, kid. Snitches get stitches from spectral bitches.

Dex-chan lover
"Who is that?"

So the in-universe audience surrogate was a humanoid figure after all, or a phone camera that's actually connecting to someone via video call. Spoopy as hell, especially if the person on the other end is actually human. That is a very likely possibility considering the theme of the story Yuuma told this time (a ghost inciting people to commit self deletion). Thinking back, Yuuma's stories often have vibes of him trying to express his own feelings or situation albeit in a roundabout way.

I'd be pissed off if it turned out he is doing a livestreaming series, planning to have it up until his actual suicide, to an audience of 2ch trolls

Dex-chan lover
This story remind me of that arc from "Scary Campus College University" chapter 10-14 hope we'll get to see this side story get publish after that abruptly end.

Dex-chan lover
I was only joking when I said the police was talking to us readers in some previous chapter, but now might joke might be true lol XD

kinda excited to see where this goes, and will he even reach the 100th story at this rate?

thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the police Kido see us as shadowy figure.

Still doubt if our pov is from a phone because 'we' never get charged and always on even when he sleeps.

Dex-chan lover
What I am curious about is if maybe there is another reason besides his abusive parents that Yuuma wants to kill himself, and what does he think will happen when he finishes with his 100 stories. Not sure if he thinks he will die due to it, because for that matter wouldn't there been a lot of ways to kill yourself instead of relying in some random ritual ?

Users who are viewing this thread