The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
So her only choice to take the throne and save our adorable mc is to become an ageless and immortal super wizard. Not saying that’d be an easy choice but I’d certainly take it
Nah that sounds like a terrible idea. I've read up on the Dark Sun D&D setting, that's a whole world full of immortal sorcerer-kings and it sucks to live in.

Dex-chan lover
hmm but isnt anis kind of almost half dragon? maybe that'll extend her lifespan somehow?
It definitely isn't an easy choice as it means long outliving the one person she wishes to be beside
My thoughts exactly. The girls got a dragon magic tattoo and the dragon even said she’d be a dragon some day. I have to imagine that’ll give her at least a few centuries of living. Or she’ll figure out another way to keep going. The girl s a genius with a Future queen as her lover (?) so she’ll have all the resources she’ll ever need. Im sure she could figure out immortality

Dex-chan lover
welp, it's coming. Hope that unlike the anime, the manga manages to show us how this decision is supposed to be for the benefit of the both of them, to the point it's worth dealing with all the drawbacks that come alongside it.

Dex-chan lover
Anis is gonna be something that’s not human anyway, Euphie might as well follow suit.
In that sense they already compliment each other as well, Euphie for governing, Anis for tech and relations with the people.

Also, seeing Euphie’s reaction when her father talked about her “devotion” visually, is why reading the manga on top of the LN is worth it. :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
I'm imagining Euphie will make this choice, and then it'll be up to Anis to figure out a way to save her from the immortality of it via magic research, after Euphie saves her from the throne.

Reactions: GK
Double-page supporter
Hope no screaming red pendants are invloved in the process. That's what the imagery reminds ME of.

Dex-chan lover
It's wild, and it's also not true. They don't have the "same energy" just because they're two pictures of people holding up an arm. Everything else about them is totally different.
idgi what are they referring to

Users who are viewing this thread