The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Nep

Dex-chan lover
YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS

The Death Claw! At last! Now for the snaps and explosions.

Also mangadex is giving me problems the entire day. Server error or some stuff.

Dex-chan lover
*hugs a stone pillar* I feel potential
The yuri
The isekai
But the yuri
But the isekai
I'm glad this is taking the goofy route instead of the usual depressing marriage cancellation -> haha it's fine I had a life of my own anyway route

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, i didnt get very far in the novel and reading this reminded me about it. I only remember up to
[/the duke making a deal with mc about giving the prince a year or two before she reclaims her claim to the throne in order to give the prince a wake up call which she gets pissed off at but agrees for whatever reason] Ffs i cant figure out spoil
close enough

Dex-chan lover
@Nep Yeah, it's been giving me database errors all day. Every time I've tried to start a chapter or open a new manga tab I need to refresh 12 times before it properly loads.
I love how Grantz is surprised at first but just goes on drinking his tea while the king gets pissed and punches the MC immediately.
@FgoSegul You put it between the 2 spoiler boxes.

Fed-Kun's army
This is super cute, i love yuri stories cuz its like, you get both the cute romance and but theres more cute girls

Anyway im still confused because the summary description thing said something about both being reincarnated? I know the princess is but it doesnt seem like euphilia is right?
If you correct my misunderstanding please be gentle, i easily get hurt emotionally and then since i have trouble crying it just gets bottled up

Thank you to anyone who read to the end and sorry for wasting your time

Dex-chan lover
@Nep THIS IS ARFOIRE'S FAULT!

probably due to Kiss's death, we're being overflooded with traffic?

Dammit, manga skipped a whole lot of fun shit like
maid corps and royal squad game tag with grasshopper princess, having a proper talk first with king alone and then with gantz (poor king being afraid of the later) even more luffy-garp family bonding (kek, in the manga king looking vaguely simmilar to garp helps a lot)
also it goes more smoothly
euphile's dad being more sympathetic as well

Aggregator gang
i was waiting to see
anise flipping her switch when her father and grantz cornered her to become a queen. :<
but i guess they had to cut corners and compress 2-3 chapters into 1. not that im comolaining since it was executed well.

anyway, lol, the king really has it rough to have a daughter like anise. and euphie pouting is so damn cute! 😂

Fed-Kun's army
You know what I hate must about Isekai Yuri? It's that when its a gender bent reincarnator, its not really yuri, but just straight. 90% of all reincarnators who reincarnate into a different gender turn gay (because mentally they are straight), and thats not how it works. Someone's sexuality is basically genetically determined since birth. If this is not true, then it conforms to the bigoted idea that sexuality is a choice, and thus, you can "pray the gay away". (This includes people being born multi-sexual or asexual).

90% of the time, a gender bent reincarnator would be "straight" (since the majority of the population is basically straight unless they are in a special isekai world, which this is not one), and not "gay" (in that they like the opposite sex). Physically they would like the opposite sex because bodies be bodies.

The best gender benders are always the ones where the guy questions their sexuality after turning into a girl (we have few so far), and they are amazingly funny romance comedy. But stuff like this where they are 1000% hetero (physically Yuri, but actually its hetero because male reincarnator, not explicitly stated, but alluded to in the web/light novel).

And then their Yuri target just so happens to be les as well? In a fantasy isekai? In a medievel aristocratic world?

Well I like this story so I'll try my hardest to ignore the "Fake Yuri", and "romance", because I do like the characters and I am interested in the story. I just hate this tired "Fake Yuri" cliche. People will probably argue with me whether this is truly Yuri or just Fake Yuri but meh. Complaint over.

Users who are viewing this thread