The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I didn't realise it was yuri. That was a nice surprise. Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans she'll be next time lol

Ahahah I've been waiting!
Light novel readers only have had a few chapters but boi have they been long.

Dex-chan lover
she's pouting so much just bc she doesn't understand. I'm so touched to have a baffled character. I was always scared of the power relationships that happen in yuri but I'm in on the hype.
anyone, anyone please msg me some good yuri stories with high energy or interesting concepts~

Wait, being a queen without an heir would breed problems right? Are they going to research lesbian pregnancy someday? Has magicology gone too far?

Aggregator gang
this is really cute; im a little concerned that euphilia doesnt seem to be too fond of the idea of a romance with the princess but hopefully its just the normal "but we're both girls...?" hesitation. cant wait to see more of this

@twinklecake
i just wanted to say i appreciate your informed and competent reply to that trainwreck of a comment that other person left, thank you

Dex-chan lover
Lol been waiting the "I'am into girls,no to dick yess to pussy"declaration on this manga adaptation.really love it on this part❤.

though I'm kinda sad gratz's conditions wasn't stated on this adaptation unlike in ln.they kinda skipped how anne responded on his condition from the ln.Mannn she is sooo smooth hot ass cool on there,showing her personality's other side.I highly recommend the ln.because it's more detailed than the manga version.

Thank you sooooo much for the translations!!❤

Thank you for the chapter!

Some parts are being left out or skipped but my gosh it is still awesome! Anne is such a great character, I'm having fun watching her hijinks and flirting with Euphy and creeping out Euphy in the same chapter.

Also I didn't read most of the previous comment, but someone is claiming that this isekai is a gender bender? Pretty sure its not because the author is emphasizing that who she was before is not important; it might have influence her love for magic but in no way was her sexual preference is due to what her gender was in her previous life.

In fact, I think this is one of the rare instances where who or what the protag was before getting isekaied is not important at all; it focus more on what she wants to do now.

Double-page supporter
@hedgemoney
Wow. Did you just inserted a non-existent element into the story just so you can whine about it? Just how desperate are you?
This is some Karen-level shit right here.

Dex-chan lover
I like me a character who is actually, vocally, "I'm into girls, dad" gay. Too much vague yuri baiting going on just about everywhere just to lure in horny weebs and lesbians desperate for recognition, without having to actually recognise if there's any chemistry going on. Commit to your lesbians, you cowards!

@extralie

Spoiler about how her father feels about her.
I put it in a spoiler tag just incase.

Her father does care for her, the novel goes into more detail and bring the point across better than the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread