The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

>be reincarnated into a magical world
>try to learn magic despite having no ability in it
10/10 this is what anyone and everyone would do, protag has best commonsense and good taste.

this is good indeed

cant wait how things developped for both of them

and what does the duke(?) means when he said he still wanted to see mc become queen eventho mc already renounce her rights to be queen...is he implying it is still possible for mc to become the queen? 🤔

Man Love This SO MUCH!! >x< Princess Anise the BEST! If I'm there I def agree with her!!! Does anyone have suggestion of isekai shoujo ai series? I want to read not novel... cause sometimes the novel translation not good and doesn't really makes any sense...

@kyonichisama Most likely her announcement was indoor talk and wasn't made in public, which is why she still lives within the royal palace. Unlike her younger foolish prince that announced it in a public party. Which means that they can force her to take the throne, if they found the prince to be incompetent and unfit.

Double-page supporter
@hedgemoney: What the hell are you going on about? There's no gender bender in this story at all. Please don't go inventing non-existent plot twists in your head to justify disliking this series.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice that the princess isn't go straight for the marriage proposal and easing her into something that she can put her mind to without having to think about what just happened. Shows consideration for her feelings. That said, she would like to have cute yuri time with her so excited to see how gay this gets.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh geeez, stop flirting already... Too much sugar for me. I like it so far, nice yuri with isekai plot

Double-page supporter
@kyonichisama: My understanding is that she didn't officially and legal "renounce" her claim, but rather that she chose to not pursue her claim and make it plain that she supports her brother's claim.

That said, legal situations regarding that sort of thing are murky. Even though renouncing one's claim legally is supposed to be the final step to show absolutely that that person will never take the throne, there are a number of precedents in fiction and I believe in real life where circumstances changed and the person who had stepped down ended up becoming the ruler anyway. In this case, if the prince continues to screw up to the point that the king remvoes him from the sucession or outrights disowns him (or, for that matter, if he dies without an heir), then putting Anne-Sophia on the throne would be viewed by many as the best option, despite her own dislike for the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread