The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@Chizan
One cant have everything, its his duty as a crown prince at that ,so he does not have a say in it, if you want to be with your lover (assuming she is not fit to be a queen) then you have to give up your position.
He purposely destroyed a girl's life, potentially ruining her whole family and possibly families associated. (im not even gonna get into all the consequences of doing that)
While I understand your point of view, because its more of an Imperial Setting, values differ, so you might want to take that into consideration.

Dex-chan lover
@ShaurnRm
One cant have everything, its his duty as a crown prince at that ,so he does not have a say in it
values differ
Duties my ass, values my ass, not excusing his actions in how he did it or the future spoilers mentioned by Madcat6204 above, if he doesn't want to be forced into it, I say go for it, as long he can take the heat for it and act responsibly(the latter, going by the comments/spoilers above, he didn't exactly do...).

@chizan So in order for you not to back out of something you find it okay to destroy someone's life? In the manga they legit said it could ruin her future. It would be also destroy marriage proposals for her. That's a selfish way to look at something.

Not to mention it's in a different time era with different rules. Let's say we apply it to nowadays. Let's say you have a boss who has to travel to different locations to look over businesses and make sure they are running correctly. If your boss doesn't want to travel because they want to have a baby and stay with their family. They can do that, but they will be demoted. They will be given a lower position that doesn't include traveling. If someone is taking the throne they have to fulfill the duties that come along with it. If they don't want the duties they can still be royalty. They just can't take the position of the throne.

Dex-chan lover
cuddly chapter and she looked really mature there when they did go to sleep

besides
@MoonlightwolfchanX you are following me? or do I follow you? ... anyway it starts to get creepy XD

@chizan what the prince did was basically declaring she wanted to murder someone, kill her at least socially (or even drive her to kill herself) and start a civil war with how he did it ..... and you still defend him by saying "values my ass" ..... if he would have tried other means, like changing the values and so on, then it would be ok, like this is was only malicious and bad.
Everyone who defends other people who destroy other innocent lifes, is not better in any way and should truly question themselves. There is a reason that such deliberately wrong accusations are illegal and will get punished by law in many countries.

What and how he did was inexcusable, nothing more and nothing less.

@chizan He also can denounce the throne just like his older sister did. He's not forced to take the throne. He just wants everything without having to do what he's supposed to.

@Chizan
If the Princess wasnt there things couldve played out very differently, theres a lot of politics involved.
Worst case scenario, the factions associated with Euphelia(A Duke is very powerfull) gather people and cause a civil war, that could easily escalate to the point where the country cannot defend itself. Thats very tempting and I bet neighbouring countries would take the opportunity to invade. (Idk if you watched Naruto but, that was the main reason why Itachi Uchiha was forced to commit the genocide of his clan, to prevent a civil war)

What I am trying to get at is, being a King means living for the sake of the country not for yourself, selfish actions arent permitted because it involves the lives of the population.
You said "If he can take responsibility for it". If things took the worst turn(which is not an unlikely event), even his execution wouldnt make up for it.

Dex-chan lover
People... we don't need to waste so much talk in the prince, certainly our protagonist are not doing it.

Also, I love that the "Do not stare while I change!" Rule doesn't apply to us readers....heheheheheheh ahhh I sound like a creepy old man x0

I thought the maid was too harsh but we really don't know what the princess has been doing all these years! let's see if it's justified or not to call her a demon.

Lastly... that tiny sword at the end, what's up with that? XD

Dex-chan lover
@gsimy
Because she has the blood of a vampire and he wants to kill her and take her magic stone so he can take the power for himself so he can finally feel like he's on the same "footing" as Anise is(due to her basically being a dragon due to her experiments with the dragon's magic stone she hunted down.
It gets fairly convoluted later on but ultimately it boils down to him
feeling inferior to his sister(which he actually is, to be fair)

I'm actually wondering about the pause the maid made after the comment about how it seemed like they were in a separate world in the princess's Palace because she hadn't heard any news from outside.
Was that intentional or is there no hidden meaning?

Dex-chan lover
Loved the chapter. It’s a shame that they skipped the scene
where all the maids and the royal guard chase after Anise because she refused to change clothes

@JKTV It's not too dissimilar from the manga, but without any of the qualifiers which reassure both Euphie and the reader that she has restraint and will consider Euphie's wishes. The WN (not LN, my mistake, perhaps the LN is adding such elements like the manga is) seems to suggest that Anise is slightly sociopathic, albeit not maliciously. She intellectually considers how to avoid creating bad outcomes with her research and understands why her actions could have negative ramifications in the grand scheme of things, but on an individual level she has no consideration for anyone around her and lives entirely in her own world.

Wow, I think one of Illya's panel is called galaxy brain or something. And Anise cant stop trying to woo Euphie (and failing at it). Ln
ove the series and this chapter. Really hope the LN gets translated one day.

Also thanks for the translation!

@Shiki-kan eh, how can that be? I read wn and all of anise's shenanigans were basically her almost killed herself everytime, which makes everyone close to her always gets headache. The only thing the maid "resents" her is only because living without anise's inventions feels like hell. She never hated anise for her actions, especially since anise's actions is the one who saved her from her family, and her sharp-tongued banter is just her messing around because both of them already feels like blood related sisters

edit: I really don't think not acting like a royalty counts as sociopathic, not to mention
euphie's dad is the one who makes people viewed her as crazy and makes her feels unwanted, because he's afraid that she can induce a revolt overnight, and because her influence is that powerful

Users who are viewing this thread