The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm still not getting any of the animosity towards Anise, and definitely not getting anything even remotely close to sociopath tones.
If you insist on slapping a mental condition label on her, it seems more like something on the Autism Spectrum, most likely Aspergers.
She's intelligent, monomaniacally focused on a few specific interests to the expense of many other activities, and lacking an inherent awareness of certain social norms.

But at the end of the day, unless the author outright states a condition, it's doing the character a disservice to armchair diagnose them.

@Volttekka
Not sure if its just a misunderstanding or the truth but,
Her's and Euphie's Father seem to believe that Anise, depending on the situation can be extremely cold and ruthless. From that stems their fears of her one day becoming a Tyrant if she is ever pushed into an unfavorable situation. Paired with the fact that she is one if not the strongest in the country, plus her excentricities and the fact that they do rely on her research and inventions, everyone including her maid is very careful how to treat her etc...

As I say, maybe it's just my interpretation going in a different direction. If the LN and the manga have refined the characters and scenes to be more in line with the author's intent, it can be assumed that the comedy is what is supposed to be taken from the work. I took the maid's comments far more strongly in the WN than the manga, and the manga also has scenes such as the very first where the maid expresses concern over Anise which are not present in the WN. I also do not understand how literally creating a moat to limit someone's movement is an affectionate gesture except from a yandere or a sociopath. As I say, on the grand scale she's intellectually aware of the consequences she could set in motion, she herself is the one most aware that she has the makings of a tyrant were she to be pushed into a leadership role, but when it comes to dealing with individuals, she seems to forget that she needs to have that same intellectual awareness of how she can steamroll right over them in pursuit of her desires.

@Volttekka As someone with Aspergers, she does not seem like she has Aspergers to me.

Double-page supporter
Is that the light novel exclusive bedtime scene?

Euphi later would be the new 'king' of this kingdom and Anise would be there for her as her partner

I WANT MOREEEEEE..... CHAPTERSSSS.....
PLEASEEEEEEEE...... UPDATEEEEEEE........... MORE........ 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧

Dex-chan lover
i just want to nitpick. .

Such a waste of energy, ask some craftsman to make a vacum flask instead. . .you don't need to waste spirit power

5-df79b3e568b1c7c7b5f96208e8e1a3f9b4906fcf5059c1b50ec24fc5f023771c.jpg

@NightmareWeeb Well, that's because that scene wouldn't make any more sense because
Anise wears girly clothes by default in the LN and the manga, it's only in the WN that she dresses in a more steam punkish manner

Dex-chan lover
hmm
did they skip over the entire scene where they tell her to become queen (or something along those lines, I don't know)
She doesn't really seem like she has a dark "tyrant" side right now

also that was actually really sweet
it does make sense that her inventions are basically a corrupting force
what the fuck was page 16

Fed-Kun's army
these two <3 she got some cuddles from Euphie while also making her feel at ease :D

Users who are viewing this thread