The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

@tseng :'( too bad. indeed,LN must be translated to english. i hope jnovel or 7seas will license the LN then, this is a great isekai yuri story. but thank you for the info, its nice to know a LN version exist all along, i was thinking it was just the web novel.

If the prince was aiming for the throne or proving himself worthy of being king then why would he annul the engagement with the best queen candidate for a baron? That just downed anyone's impression of him since he's an idiot who put's ideals first logic second.

fuck the prince. i hope anise and her gf kill the dragon and get the honor. (though i bet she will give the honor to euphilia because of her reputation after the prince called off the marriage)

Group Leader
ugh, thought this chap was gonna have a lotta anne-sophia and euphelia but noooooo it's all about the prince, where is my princess action scene????

Dex-chan lover
Wait if Algard wanted to be recognized more than his sister then why annul his engagement in the most backwards way possible? The way he was public about it probably had the opposite effect on his image. Now he's trying to swoop in and claim the achievement of dragon slayer??? On top of his horrible PR management his arrogant ass thinks he can take out that dragon. This kid is either a jealous dumbass or is being mind controlled.
@someone2795: My guess, he annulled his engagement with Euphilia because she is somewhat similar to his sister, Anne-Sophia. Remember, Euphilia is also considered a genius of sort, by being able to use all elements of magic.

Also, he isn't trying to "swoop in and claim the achievement of dragon slayer", he believes that he would be able to defeat it with his commanding skills and using the army (that's normally how Noble's gain achievements, so it isn't odd). What important here is the "Wish" that he wanted to have granted.

This was not in the WN so at least it's something fresh while the WN translations are slow.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
ooo that's some neat character lore, I really like that

Wasn't LN don't have too much difference with the WN?

Wasn't it just edited a bit so the plot hole were slightly filled and the conflict also built earlier. It's not a branching path, we just have a sturdier backbone that's all

of course he’s just another dude who gets his panties in a major twist because a woman is better than him 🙄

Interesting that, despite the two siblings now being clear rivals, both of their problems, as well as Euphilia's, seem to stem from the expectations set by their peers and roles. Like, as much as you can say her brother is in the wrong, it really would be upsetting to have everything decided from you from a young age, and even if some of your feelings for the other were real, the very act of staging it all would take away that bit of sovereignty in their decisions...

Users who are viewing this thread