The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I saw this happen in animated form last night but I love this series so much I'll happily read the same events today. Thanks for translating.

Group Leader
HEHE BOI!!
the-plot-thickens-59c11a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
One thing the manga absolutely does better than the anime is the bedroom eyes. Euphie looks ten times thirstier in the manga.

Mag-Revo-Eyes.png
Very true, I hope the manga adapts volume 3 more faithfully than the anime. I am get sure that the Anime will skip stuff, they already skipped Euphie’s Arc-en-Ciel breaking during the Algard’s fight. They instead broke Anis’s mana swords. It makes less sense to accompany Anis when that visit Tomas.

So all people from minister of magic are revolutionises (like the minister and son)? That treason o_O It's weird plot point right now. It looks too fast in this point of time.

Contributor
Presuming the effects of Lainie's power has worn off on him after spending time under house arrest, Moritz is just a plain nasty dude, huh. Too bad the lecture had to end in scandal, Euphy's speech might've made waves among nobles in the Ministry... then again, I guess it's all moot since Moritz admitted the lecture was his (and likely his father's) idea, and it turned out to be a farce intended to trap Anis.

The new invention will have to wait, clearly there are more urgent matters at the villa to attend to.

Dex-chan lover
for anyone wanting spoilers, wanting to know what happens next, the anime has already advanced over the manga, last week's episode covered everything in this chapter plus a bit more and it also did some things differently like the dragon not mentioning anything about cursing her to eventually become a dragon herself, it showing her melting down the magic stone and using it as ink for that tattoo on her back, instead of leaving us in the dark
if you haven't yet, give the anime a go, it's been pretty good so far
I'm pretty sure that was the angle the LN took, except in the LN she already had the Air-Bike

They're doing some serious mix-and-match stuff, I can't say I disapprove though.

Now. Whose dick are we cutting off?

Double-page supporter
Screw that ugly ahh prince dude he deserves it so bad also these trio again I love them!

Dex-chan lover
"Revolting?" I love how Tilty pointed that out before wreaking havoc lol

Everything about this chapter is so fvcking gooooood

Dex-chan lover
for anyone wanting spoilers, wanting to know what happens next, the anime has already advanced over the manga, last week's episode covered everything in this chapter plus a bit more and it also did some things differently like the dragon not mentioning anything about cursing her to eventually become a dragon herself, it showing her melting down the magic stone and using it as ink for that tattoo on her back, instead of leaving us in the dark
if you haven't yet, give the anime a go, it's been pretty good so far
Binge-watcher here, I would watch the anime after it's completed. Or is it completed already?

Dex-chan lover
Binge-watcher here, I would watch the anime after it's completed. Or is it completed already?
not yet, it's currently on episode 9, and will probably end on ep 12 (like everything that's not an established series with multiple seasons does nowadays, miss when they had time to develop things and not have to rush everything for the sake of trying to hook an audience to get the season 2 greenlit, like TsukMichi that straight up crammed and cut stuff to fit nearly 60 manga chapters into 12 episodes, but i digress) and episodes come out on wednesdays, so try waiting around two weeks (not counting this one, episode 10 comes out this week) and check again

Dex-chan lover
not yet, it's currently on episode 9, and will probably end on ep 12 (like everything that's not an established series with multiple seasons does nowadays, miss when they had time to develop things and not have to rush everything for the sake of trying to hook an audience to get the season 2 greenlit, like TsukMichi that straight up crammed and cut stuff to fit nearly 60 manga chapters into 12 episodes, but i digress) and episodes come out on wednesdays, so try waiting around two weeks (not counting this one, episode 10 comes out this week) and check again
Alright then, I'll do that. Thanks for the info

Double-page supporter
Examples? I hardly recall any moment of her showing she's good with handling social gatherings.
If anything she finds them pain in the ass and want nothing more than avoiding them. Like here:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/689728aa-94d7-49d4-af4b-7d16e0ef802d/5
https://mangadex.org/chapter/689728aa-94d7-49d4-af4b-7d16e0ef802d/6
So more reason for her to NOT be thinking about them if anything (remember at the start of that scene she was just hiding in the corner thinking of wanting to go back)

Heck she didn't even recognize who he is until he introduced himself, is that really someone 'clever with court related matters' to you?
Wow. You dig up the chapter where she was forced to socialize to appease her father, and get what she wants. Pretty weak argument. Throughout the chapter, she was making it clear she didn't want to be there.

I said she was clever at getting out. Never said she always succeeded. That one was a price she had to pay.

Now, for the chapter this thread is about, she was only caught by that noble's son for one reason: plot convenience. She was just suddenly too stupid to understand what was going on? I don't think so. It was just a cheap, cop out way to slow her down, and give these supposedly intelligent noble's a little more rope to hang themselves with.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. You dig up the chapter where she was forced to socialize to appease her father, and get what she wants. Pretty weak argument. Throughout the chapter, she was making it clear she didn't want to be there.

I said she was clever at getting out. Never said she always succeeded. That one was a price she had to pay.

Now, for the chapter this thread is about, she was only caught by that noble's son for one reason: plot convenience. She was just suddenly too stupid to understand what was going on? I don't think so. It was just a cheap, cop out way to slow her down, and give these supposedly intelligent noble's a little more rope to hang themselves with.
Right? We are to believe she can see through court ettiquette with talking and be all 4d chess about it but suddenly you have son being ultra creepy and clearly saying things she's not that it's an obvious setup. Heck I knew before he even talked to her and the fact he came up to her it was for a setup cause why else would he come to her, they are her political opponents and think she's a heretic.

As you say it's all for plot contrivance. An easy fix is to have it so that she was talking to someone else and he injects himself into the convo and have the events nearly similar but have it so he makes her say certain lines so he can twist it to what he wants to say, this also makes the antagonists look more of a threat.

The thing that idiot son of ministry of magic has done in this chapter but he seem too idiot to realize are
1. the one he ATTEMPT to held in place is THE GOLD RANK adventurer, the Marauder Princess.
2. he attack member of the royal family of his own country, HER HIGHNESS THE PRINCESS.
i would be pretty disappointed if this doesn't end in his execution

Dex-chan lover

Have you forgotten that this whole lecture wasn't something she wanted to do either?
In the very scene as the son approached here she was literally is saying "I wanna go home..."

Or how about this here: https://mangadex.org/chapter/689728aa-94d7-49d4-af4b-7d16e0ef802d/14
Where she literally just say she's bad at socializing.

Seriously, give your examples of these '4d chess' move you claim she did and let's see how it holds up.
Especially when she literally didn't recognize the son until he introduced himself.

Users who are viewing this thread