The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Al's motives are explained waaaaay better in the manga, in the anime he just comes across as a whiny little kid with inferiority complex. Its also funny how so many people here end up with that conclusion anyway, makes me wonder if they read anything. Theres a reason Anisphia cant really revoke 90% of what he said.

The real bad guys are their parents to me anyway, the king is very much inept as both a parent and a king.

Aggregator gang
so somehow in the entire time where his master plan to end class-based inequality was getting ruined by his sister at every turn he did not consider to stop seething for a second and just ask her to help him or, at the very least, get out of his way? not much "calulating" going on in his "cold and calculating" act

Dex-chan lover
Yea no, I’m not feeling it at all with this version by the manga. The anime made it feel more tense and weightful. This on the other hand comes off as too comical to me. Feels like a bunch of convoluted shouting and screaming and exaggerated lines.

It’s cool if all the people who don’t like the anime and prefer the manga cause of bias for the latter medium, so be it, but this wasn’t working for me, sorry.
Lmao its okay if you like anime over manga for whatever reason, (seiyuus are amazing at their work) but dont assume that people who can interpret text are "biased"

It's funny seeing people juste hate on him or saying he is hypocrit for X reason that they didn't understand correctly (looking at you people telling he just had to wait until he was a king to change things when he specifically said why he wouldn't be able to change anything), which makes me wonder if they even read. But seeing that someone said they didn't read any of his dialogue then it's true and it's probably the same mf who when all of that will be over will say "Huh why is that thing like that" when they don't read...

On another note, I really like their look on the last page.
But in my opinion his logic is full of holes, support of nobles do you think Anise has this? The magic minister put her as heretic and make this mess because of this, if he married Euphie with her help he could get approval and even look for anise for help if he thought she could created change, has many thinks he could do instead he use a charm power to ruin Euphue reputation, brainwash his father and mother, with support of the ministry of magic that is main culprits about this magic supremacy he mention before, so yeah his reasons dont justify anything, is full of holes in tha logic, is the type of excuse to balme theyr mistakes on someone else.

Dex-chan lover
If she had the power to take him down, then she should have attacked immediately, not after he had a chance to pull himself together during their conversation.

Crap writing.
While I agree with you on that when there are fights and someone is still trying to power up they should immediately attack, but he is her brother, reincarnate or not she still chose to try and reason with him to see how he reacts. It's easy to say that, but when you have to kill your own flesh and blood no matter what they did you would also try to grasp for some hope. I believe we all know he isn't thinking of giving up without dying so might as well talk with him to be resolute in your decision.

so somehow in the entire time where his master plan to end class-based inequality was getting ruined by his sister at every turn he did not consider to stop seething for a second and just ask her to help him or, at the very least, get out of his way? not much "calulating" going on in his "cold and calculating" act
This exactly my problem with his "logic" and dont forget he doing things with the help of ministry og magic that is tesponsible for this magic discrimanation on the first place, his reason all full bullshit he simple dont whant to assume his mistakes and try to blame someone else

I see people justify his action for what he explain but lets think about what he says, he talk abou magic discrimination as one reason he doing this but he getting help og ministry of magic that is Cleary one of the responsible for this discrimination, he talk about not be able to change because noble support, but most nobles see MC as heretic, she is a genius but is not like she good in confronting people with animosity against her, this was show in the recent chapters, he could try to talk to Euphie and work together her family has strong influence after all, but he directly accuse her to try make a pupper king, where is his prove of this? So yeah his reasoning is full of holes and my opinion is just try justify his jealousy and insecurity and put the blame of his mistakes and crimes on someone else.

Supporter
Yikes. The amount of drama just went to 11. Yeah this felt out of left-field from the author. It took Anis to discover the vampirism, and all of a sudden it was "all keikaku" from the prince.
He's also pretty hypocritical to his own sister. She's shunned by the very same nobles he claims need to be swayed; hell she's constantly fighting them as being branded as a heretic. How would she get any support on the throne?
She stepped down to give him a chance to control them while supporting him from the sidelines. Dude is surrounded by people who support him. Life's hard. Suck it up buttercup.

Dex-chan lover
:huh: I don't think Assgard would have a chance to do that to Laine, proceeding with his plan. Poor boy will be even more depresso knowing that he's brain is too dumb for whatever power you put in him

Dex-chan lover
excellent, now to pace in circles for at least a month until the next one comes out!

Dex-chan lover
Yikes. The amount of drama just went to 11. Yeah this felt out of left-field from the author. It took Anis to discover the vampirism, and all of a sudden it was "all keikaku" from the prince.
He's also pretty hypocritical to his own sister. She's shunned by the very same nobles he claims need to be swayed; hell she's constantly fighting them as being branded as a heretic. How would she get any support on the throne?
She stepped down to give him a chance to control them while supporting him from the sidelines. Dude is surrounded by people who support him. Life's hard. Suck it up buttercup.
Do remember that yes, nobles shun her but as Al mentions is not that they despise her but they are scared shitless of her and many people actually supports her even if their voice is not heard. Compared to her genious sister, hes average, the only stain on her sister is her inability to use magic something that was "fixed" recently due to her dragon core, but even without her magic she would have been a far better ruler than either her father or her brother, but instead she said "Naw, just give the Crown to my brother dont want responsabilities and live for myself" which is not bad on itself except if you are the poor bastard who ends paying for her selfishness.

He went too far true, but her sister started all of this mess by avoiding her responsabilities and pushing them onto him who was ill suited to it in the first place so in the end he chose went to go vampire Palpatine mode because he lacked power and skill by himself, and the nobles would have used him as a figurehead or just get rid of him

Dex-chan lover
I can understand the prince feeling. Having so much pressure for his position then keep hearing that you're inadequate.

I feel Anis should keep his brother close rather than abandon him for her one sided pursuit in magic device.

At the very least, Al will come to Anis for advice and not scheming something stupid with "bad nobles".

Dex-chan lover
Algard saying it's all Anis fault because she relinquished the throne. Dude, with how your parents are, she would've been forced to do it anyways. Why not blame your spineless parents for not being able to put a leash on the nobles they're supposed to govern?

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the Prince's ideas stated motivations, but in the end he doesn't care more about the people than he does his own power. The steps he takes here could be more "justified" if he had tried talking to Anis first and she still refused to support him in changing the country. After all, he could still be king and just have Anis be his supporter and force through reforms. "The monster" doesn't have to rule the country, he just needs a monster supporting him. His reasoning for not wanting to be a puppet are that so he could protect the people from the nobles, but he is still not willing to be a "puppet" to his sister even if it would be for the good of the people, which shows that it is because he personally wants power.

Dex-chan lover
If she had the power to take him down, then she should have attacked immediately, not after he had a chance to pull himself together during their conversation.

Crap writing.
show how little you know about good writ
face->palm.... queue brain damaged shitkiddy 10 year old who doesn't like that someone is stronger and/or better than him/her and decides to torment and murder everyone...
For fuck sake, could the story writers PLEASE GROW THE FUCK UP?!?!
this is the most moronic comment about an manga chapter that I had to read in 2023 go and take a chill pill you triglodite

Users who are viewing this thread