The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

A ng it outright ruins the joke, but for the sake of clarity, I was making a joke with my comment.
Saying it outright ruins the joke, but for the sake of clarity, I was making a joke with my comment.
Sorry i dint catch the joke, because has many people believe his excuse justify everithyng and all fault is because MC action so i miss when you joked,

Dex-chan lover
Feels kinda odd to think someone inhuman can’t rule the country, consider how the country has been ruled.
If a strong ruler brings good times, no one is going to fear them. They will love them, respect them and work hard for them.

Dude was willing to backstab everyone he knows, kill his fiancee, kill his sister, and just plain steal the soul (brainwash) of every person in the kingdom but wasn't willing to accept the least bit of inconvenience for himself. "Oh you can't understand the nobles would have gotten mad at him if he said he didn't want to be king!"

Oh. No. Please. Anything. But. Social. Conflict. I. Will. Literally. Kill. To. Avoid. That.

Bocchi-The-Rock!-Episode-4-Hitori-Gotou-Loses-Her-Mind-Crunchyroll.jpg

Al outside of a shounen manga would be considered a special kind of evil.

Dex-chan lover
Dude was willing to backstab everyone he knows, kill his fiancee, kill his sister, and just plain steal the soul (brainwash) of every person in the kingdom but wasn't willing to accept the least bit of inconvenience for himself. "Oh you can't understand the nobles would have gotten mad at him if he said he didn't want to be king!"

Oh. No. Please. Anything. But. Social. Conflict. I. Will. Literally. Kill. To. Avoid. That.

Bocchi-The-Rock!-Episode-4-Hitori-Gotou-Loses-Her-Mind-Crunchyroll.jpg

Al outside of a shounen manga would be considered a special kind of evil.
Technically, if mc wouldn't interfere, he was aiming for nobles that wouldn't change their mind and that's kinda hard since they're basically free to do anything...

Technically, if mc wouldn't interfere, he was aiming for nobles that wouldn't change their mind and that's kinda hard since they're basically free to do anything...

We have seen so little of the nobles in this manga (because it wasn't that kind of manga before and the author didn't care about the subject until they needed a reason to not immediately strike Al dead where he stands) that we have no idea what they're really like other. They're just milquetoast feudal cardboard cutouts in the background.

So you're just taking Al's word at face value. And I'm not sure a proven psychotic aspirational mass murderer who admits he's been cloistered in the palace all his life is a reliable source on who deserves to be tortured or murdered.

I supported my sister through multiple DUIs. That's familial love. If she started talking about shooting up her school because of her DUIs, Al apologizers would probably accuse me of not having familial love or loyalty because I called the cops.

PS: if you doubt Al is not fargone enough he plans to torture the people he doesn't like, you clearly didn't read the part where he (basically) ripped the still beating heart out of his girlfriend and dropped her still living body on the ground to suffer.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We have seen so little of the nobles in this manga (because it wasn't that kind of manga before and the author didn't care about the subject until they needed a reason to not immediately strike Al dead where he stands) that we have no idea what they're really like other. They're just milquetoast feudal cardboard cutouts in the background.

So you're just taking Al's word at face value. And I'm not sure a proven psychotic aspirational mass murderer who admits he's been cloistered in the palace all his life is a reliable source on who deserves to be tortured or murdered.

I supported my sister through multiple DUIs. That's familial love. If she started talking about shooting up her school because of her DUIs, Al apologizers would probably accuse me of not having familial love or loyalty because I called the cops.

PS: if you doubt Al is not fargone enough he plans to torture the people he doesn't like, you clearly didn't read the part where he (basically) ripped the still beating heart out of his girlfriend and dropped her still living body on the ground to suffer.
Nobility and spirituality was explained, it's not like he was lying if mc didn't object.

Not sure how that fits as an example, was reason behind DUI fighting with the absurd society?

Well, can't make an omelette without breaking few eggs...

Does anyone know where to see '抱かれたい女~JDだけどアラサー女子に買われています~'?please

Dex-chan lover
It's weird that I'm slowly siding with his way of thinking over hers
Not weird, he's got some valid points. Actually by forcibly taking power he's also upgraded himself from a simple whiny boy to someone who actually does stuff to achieve what he wants, so there's also that.

Dex-chan lover
Cool flashy lights or whatever but this arc is shaping up to be a big nothingburger isn't it. Everyone gets saved, all the misunderstandings are solved and we're back to business as usual.

Dex-chan lover
"Those who have nothing" he says, while being the crown prince of a country. That's far from having nothing.

Eh, Euphie deals with that.

I don't think he's specifically referring to himself when he said that. He's whining a lot about his own life's troubles so I can see people make that connection but he's generally talking about how messed up the world is as a whole. His position is but a part of the sickness he sees in the way the world works.

A ng it outright ruins the joke, but for the sake of clarity, I was making a joke with my comment.

Sorry i dint catch the joke, because has many people believe his excuse justify everithyng and all fault is because MC action so i miss when you joked,
I really don't think people think it excuse what he does. Maybe for some, because they tend to agree with anti-hero principles. After all, people does like Robbin Hood.

Robbing people is wrong, but when it's done "for the greater good" you understand the cause. Damn, is that why the name's Robbin?

People who argues over and over again about it just doesn't like the Prince being called unreasonable instead of despicable killer.

Users who are viewing this thread