The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 52

Honestly the bear dad is the most adorable character in here, and yes I am counting Leslie as well.
I wanna see how the Duchess met him and how they fell in love.

Aggregator gang
@FireFox
giphy.gif

Awww, look at that, her entire family have a matching uniform😊😊😊, warms my heart

While I'm sure we all despise the Nanny, she might end up helping out more than the trouble she is.

Aggregator gang
Marquess Sperado,
Why don't you come to your senses?
Let down your defenses,
Dial back the hate.
You've been complaining,
But there's a Duchess who'll end you.
You'd better be Leslie's friend, too,
Before it's too late.

Good, that's out of my head now. And sorry if someone already did something similar, but I'm not reading back through thousands of comments to confirm.

She's such a cutie~ I'm happy for her, she finally has a family who truly cares for her...

Dex-chan lover
YEAH! Duchess being a great mom teaching Leslie that she don't need no man to be happy.
Papa Teddy Bear is great.

Meanwhile, the Spearado house is...pretty delusional. They seriously don't get that they themselves prevented Leslie from having anyone to bond with. And the nanny...hmm. This is kind of a weird thing.

Anyone who treats kids with tough love expects some gratitude for raising them right, and sometimes the kid is indeed spoiled to not respect them for it. In this case, however, they're being abusive shits that take full advantage of being in a position of power and fuck them.

Can we talk about how Leslie had matching training uniforms w her dad and big bro bc its cute af-

Double-page supporter
"Will look down on brother" yeah girl I dont think there's a chance of that ever happening rip lol

Users who are viewing this thread