The Moon on a Rainy Night - Vol. 5 Ch. 17 - Yearning

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation! good thing this chapter's in part about finding a maid outfit because it swept the dust that was starting to form on what i remembered happening

the three of them are all adorable in their maid outfits, but i think the tanabes pose steals the cake

Dex-chan lover
good thing this one its back
slightly unrelated... another series from this mangaka about reach the end alrdy ..maybe in 1-3 chapter
its really on end game as both on propose (with ring ready) at the beach

Dex-chan lover
slightly unrelated... another series from this mangaka about reach the end alrdy ..maybe in 1-3 chapter
Uhh, off-topic, but:
I never read that series because it wasn't marked as Yuri. Are you saying the female leads of it are proposing to each other in the ending?!

Dex-chan lover
Uhh, off-topic, but:
I never read that series because it wasn't marked as Yuri. Are you saying the female leads of it are proposing to each other in the ending?!
tbh...i dont mind if this series end with yuri or normal... i just want both of them move on and be happy ...but yea...let the pic talking

uh, not exactly sure what you're implying here. There are quite a few chapters ahead with the raws for this series.

Dex-chan lover
This series is so sweet, thank you for another chapter. I'm not confident at drawing and never really worked on any redrawing for scanlations, but now I'm curious was goes into it.

Users who are viewing this thread