The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Precognition, that is the standard to be Queen right? So that means the current Queen Rosa has precognition and is okay with how the original story played out? She is okay with how her husband died, Pride turned evil, her country was ruined in 10 years time and Tiara suffered to conquer Pride? Even if she does not care for Pride, which it really looks like that is the case, how is she okay with Tiara suffering? How is she okay with her country turning to ruin so freaking fast? Further to the point the queen herself is supposed to die and relatively soon to so that Pride is in-charge and can ruin the country quickly tight? I don't understand.

IF Queen Rosa has precognition and is the most powerful how is she okay with this? Or is she crazy and thinks it's all work out because Tiara wins in the end and the country is okay to ruin as long as it ends up in Tiara's hands to have to fix? I don't understand Otome game set ups... such lack of logic.

Still it will be interesting to see Pride have to fight against her queen mother to better things if that happens in the future. Precognition vs. Precognition in a 1v1 fight for the future of Freesia! Hmm...

@Damoc Maybe the precognition is just the event where you see into the future, once. Or maybe the power activates whenever it wants and goes however far it wants into the future.

But hey, that's just a theory.

@Elleniette
Good theory. It can't be once because Original Pride saw multiple events but the other option sounds great. That would explain much and make for a sane Queen Rosa. That would also make it a more random hit or miss and not a skill that can be learned like teleportation. It likewise would not be a skill that Original Pride had just not trained enough on the day of her father's death, and further mean the queen too missed her husband's death.
I'm not sure how this will further the plot then, but I suppose it would be precognition vs game memory. Though if Queen Rosa is sane would it even be a 1v1 battle with Current Pride? If it still is 1v1, Current Pride does not seem to have precognition and she is changing events so her memory will not align, especially not over 3 or more installments of otome game.

Your thoughts?

This is turning out to be so good?? Like I can’t believe how incredibly invested I am already it’s only been 3 chapters

@Damoc if it likes to stick to the plot but just reverses it, then the Current Pride(CP) would just need to remember to get through her life. Maybe a plot point in the story is that she forgets what happened after a certain point, or she gets a vision of something happening. Since in our theory, we say Queen Rosa's precog is like rolling dice twice, maybe she can get a vision of the kingdom going to ruin, and she needs to do something to prevent it. The story right now is building up characters, but the plot is starting to pick up speed. I'm just gonna see the way this manga is going and I'm gonna enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda curious as she was remembering the game events in vision like states where she was watching the OG Pryde at sidelines, not through a screen or something.
Is that her precog powers or just previous life memory or combination of both? If that was only her memories, where does her precog powers go? Or am I just thinking about this too hard 😅

And damn, OG Pryde ordered Stayle to kill her mother is like she wants him to feel how losing their parent feels like (like her, remember OG Pryde just lost her father at that timeline) and a Yandere wanting him to be only her's. How did Stayle kill her then if he can't disobey her orders? Probably heroine also got some powers on her own? Am I thinking too hard again 😅

SO fucking cute! I do not want to see Tiara, even if she's a decent person...I just have a bad feeling about the drama that she and the queen will bring. Ugh Stayle and Pryde are just too much <3
I can't wait for more

Yo why is everyone commenting as if she transmigrated??? She reincarnated, she IS Pryde, she just remembered her past life, right????

Dex-chan lover
@MurakamiChiak She reincarnated from japan yeah (with memories of playing the otome game), but I don't see any comments implying she transmigrated no. The mere fact that she has a family and the bodies original memory means it cant be transmigration, though it is admittedly more similar to transmigration than reincarnation when they get the past life's memory all of a sudden, as it is theoretically equivalent to simply teleporting into a different world and having brainwashed 'parents' pushed onto you alongside a set of memories of having grown up with them being inserted alongside your regular ones.

edit: @murakamichiaki fixed the mention... why would you place a newline in your nick??

Double-page supporter
This manga give such strong feels, I want to read more!.
Love it, thanks for translating it!

This is remarkably good for story that at the surface is just “I was a villainess now I’ll be better”

Pryde deserves all the happiness in the world, I hope she gets along with her sister and all, but I'm worried since the author is holding on showing the queen, I so hope the queen is not a cunt/hates Pryde.

All I can say is that I hope the original heroine of the otome story doesn't end up being a bitch of a transmigrator who puts her bias of the original villainess of the story in the forefront of her character. Please let it be the case that the heroine isn't a transmigrator, or at least if she is, she's a nice one. Transmigrated Pryde is working too hard for me to want to have her deal with a shallow scheming bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread