The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
😭 Too much feelings, that make cry and feel that Pryde deserve a good life or just protect her 😭

These chapters are coming out really slow, is it just the translations or the raws? Are there anymore translated chapters other than 1-3?

this manga is the top in all of the villainess becomes better mangas
PRYDE BEST GIRL 🤧💖
looking forward to next chap, thank you for this chapter 💖💖💖💖

Fourth Chapter was free to read in Japanese since June 16, just not translated. The next chapter, #5, is due this Friday in Japanese, but really it will be viewable in the raw by tomorrow night since Japan is so many hours ahead of us. If Canes Venatici can post in time to not fall 2 chapters behind the manga, we will see...

Chapter 5 is out in Japan! Yes its untranslated but its still fun! See the Queen and what she thinks of Pryde!! Go to the "RAWS" link on info page to See Pryde meet Tiara! Hopefully the translation will be posted soon but its still nice to see chapter 5.

Next Raw chapter 6 comes out August 21, 2020!

Double-page supporter
YOO PRYDE IS FREAKING TWISTED AND EVIL JESUS... SHE DID THAT AS A KID?

Dex-chan lover
That is dark. But if MC wouldn't have remembered her previous life, would she have turned out that way? I mean, she was spoiled and mean before she remembered her previous life. So does her soul has it in her to be that bitch or did it replace the previous owner of that body, when she had that headache? So, was she always in that body since birth or is she new in it?

Dex-chan lover
does this mean that in the future the bad pryde will get her body back?

so she's inherently good but is tormented by memories from the gsme, making her feel guilty and cornered. wouldn't this border on schizophrenia or smth? i can almost see her hallucinating some day.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY--- I underestimated just absolute scum shit original pryde is. No wonder new pryde is shook

Double-page supporter
im loving this so much, the drama is up and beyond the roof..!

Ughh my heart ಥ╭╮ಥ it must be torture to see how the future shows how evil you are (╥﹏╥)

Users who are viewing this thread