The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

YAY!!! CHAPTER 6 IS UP IN THE RAWS!! GO LOOK AT OLDER PRYDE AND SEE HER BE A BOSS!

I bet f#cking Gilbert has been manipulating the mom and sister to believe MC is a terrible person!! :mad:(

Double-page supporter
Couldn't Pryde have proposed to have Stayles mother enter the palace as her/a maid?
That way the mother would have a stable job and they would be able to meet every now and then.
Or did i miss something that prevents that?
After all it seems to be fine to fire people on a whim or give them a death sentence withou any backlash.

Contributor
Stayle is such a nice boy.

It's kinda sad to see what happened to him in the original story.

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh. I'm half-convinced that Pryde ended up as nasty as she did thanks to this prick. What's his deal?

Also, yeah. Mom not being able to see her daughter for full years is suspect as all get-out too. She seriously has no opening in all that time, while making plenty of it for her other daughter? The favoritism is pretty blatant.

I feel like Gilbert spreading bad rumours was likely him trying further his own agenda. He was all the Prince Consort and Pryde blah blah blah terrible and then started talking about the "order for obligatory special ability application" that he proposed to implement. It sounded to me like he was trying to promote this thing he wanted to implement so people would support it.

I don't really know how obligatory special ability application would change things though.

🤬Oh man, if i was pryde ill end up being evil too. Blaten favourism to one child, of course she will hate the other child🤬

I cried like a little kid when Stayle read his mom's letter. This is so wholesome omg

Contributor
Wow! Whoever the original game must be a seriously dumbass, how can a 8 y/o be this cunning and despicable. People are not born evil, it's a slow process that is affected by various factors. No way a kids gonna be this fked up, unless there's someone behind the child acting as a catalyst of evil or the environment they grew up in is "survival of the fittest," i.e. , slums. Ffs the most despicable human being I know irl was shitting his pants when he were 8.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk why the mom can't also have time for Pryde... Like 'hi' 'hello' takes a second. Why did they have to live separately, to begin with. Duuuumb parenting. I call BS on the mom.

Pryde probably became spiteful bc of growing up without her mom and her dad simply running back and forth. 8 is not too young to be doing evil things and not to young to develop as a psycho imo but again, I blame poor parenting. I can see her also just living up to rumors, OG Pryde, I mean.

I'm still mad this queen completely neglected her first born while consistently making effort for tiara. Like really, you're busy? That's your effin excuse? Weak.

Double-page supporter
Im guessing the consultant might have played in original Pryde getting so twisted. She was aleready alienated from her mother, and her only family figure was her father who was busy most of the time, and then died. This consultant probably started badmouthing her since birth, which means that the servants probably also disliked her. I wouldnt be surprised if he helped mold her into a more vile figure, and from then on she became more and more vile as time passed. It makes no sense for an 8 year old to be so twisted unless somebody influenced her purposefully.

Users who are viewing this thread