The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Weakest and the Most Evil Seeker

Dex-chan lover
They got talked down on to having fate worse than death IMO.
Well done talker.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. So that's how he loses his party and has to start over.
Have to say, though. Calling him 'weak' because his offense is lower than a dps is silly, considering just how much we've already seen him bring to the table in a fight. There's a good reason that several shamans were ALWAYS in a raid in early WoW before several classes gained bloodlust/heroism. You just can't beat the sheer buffs and the damage they add, as well as the support totems. Shamans were some hellish support classes before their party buffs got kicked in the nads and then pretty much removed (aside from bloodlust/heroism). Strength of earth and mana tide totems were absolute necessities in raids.

@SoloTrans , do you plan to keep the nickname like you did in the novel translation or are you going to use partial Japanese this time around for the scout?

@ABCsOfLife
Their fate depends on their master(s) I guess if someone buy them for 45M each they will be working to the bone, but they won't die.
People who usually buy expensive shit tent to use/take care of it well (again depend of who buy them)

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how this guy knows not to be merciful to true scum..... he legit already knew not to trust them before they even betrayed him....... MAGNIFICENT. Not one of them mc’s that shows mercy then gets royally fled over afterwards and is like..... i was too naive, and subsequently still does the same mistake over and over....

Dex-chan lover
This is probably on the top of my "most promising potential" manga list

Users who are viewing this thread