The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Taste of Whiskey

Hes unorthodox in a good way though. Also he doesn't seem to hesitate and is able to make the right decisions instantly. @kayuki

i was scared noel put smthn in the whiskey but nah he's just a ruthless bro

Dex-chan lover
It’s sad but there own fault for doing that nil the girl forgot her name is a slut. Hulk is best boy hope he gets a wife

@bruhclone

i thought the same. like, gotta tie up loose ends.
but . . . it's an investment. Walter is still strong, and it's not impossible that he starts up as a Seeker again.
With his skillset, he might have a hard time rotating into another job.

So i was very confused at first because at first when MC was about to "get" stabbed she's the one who was worried most so i thought she must be in love with MC then i saw Lloyd and tania being lovey dovey so i was i like ok i must be wrong but damn being sold by the person you love must be one of the most painful things you can experience

How weird would it have been if Noel used "confess" on Tania and she said "I love you" instead of confessing the crime.

I want to see it they meet again but it’s just Noel passing by slaves

hmm, so Tania loved Noel huh. Interesting, not surprised though. Although Tania getting sold as a slave cause she's a partner in crime with Lloyd. Hmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread