The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ waiting another month for the next chapter is going to SUCK immensely.

Fuck that trash priest, feed him to the pigs. He must be with his own kind, you know. No wait, that's rude to pigs.

Double-page supporter
What a fucking way to blue ball.
Shit if only millie was quick witted and ran towards the nun the barrier would had protected them both.

@Okatama
Thanks man,

As entertain the thought of killing them is, how about just kneecapin' 'em and leaving them to some biohounds?

Fed-Kun's army
stabbed the nun? STABBED THE NUN???!?!?! Evil sir i hope your face is melted off and fed to you threw a straw made of your intestines.

so this is where Saddler from Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu reincarnated to after he was killed....

Dex-chan lover
"On a scale of 1 to 10 how punchable do you want this character to be?" "12"

Dex-chan lover
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!
Things were so fluff and nice until last chap's cliffhanger...... and now going South all of a sudden !!

Double-page supporter
Wow what a constrast. A smiley man that have bad personality and a gloomy man that have good personality

Double-page supporter
To be honest, the previous arc was very boring. Thanks author for making it interesting again. Now I'm really looking forward for the next chapter.

Sword made by a high human. I wonder if it's one of Shins. Or just from an other high human.

Users who are viewing this thread