The New Gate - Vol. 8 Ch. 49

Fed-Kun's army
@BlueCatMage Haven't read past this point, but it is probably like how it went in SAO.
The level clearing group and the PK group had a big clash, and then the survivors went to clear the game.

@BlueCatMage
after he killed the pker that was responsible for marinos death one of the orphans she and holy took care of because she wanted shin, who reminds her of her older brother, come back to them(he thought that since his hands were full of blood he wouldn't be worth of coming near them or touching them). after she was taking out a real looking smoke grenade she was given by pker, who also wanted to restore shins mentality to normal, shin came near enough for her to grab him and begging him to come back and while shin asked himself if it was really okay for him to go back a illusion/ the spirit of Marino came and also told him to go back.

schee did that and shins brain needed to reboot...LOL. welp the feelings are out now its shin's ball. going to be fun to see what happens

Fed-Kun's army
For those who are wondering what happened, couldn't wait and doesn't care about spoilers
Marino was Shin's gf in real life and he loves her so much even now. and she died in real life, mainly because PK tried to kill her in the game and her body irl couldn't handle it. After that Shin became a heartless killing machine. Even when people said he was a monster, Shin said that was an understatement.
and because of that kind of unusual death, at some point the remnant of her soul/spirit, you name it- still resides in the new world and she's inside Tiera (of course lmao) and it appears that she wasn't a normal elf to begin with. and that's why Tiera hugged Shin when she saw his cold blooded eyes when they were fighting a group of bandits. Why Shin still insists to go back even when he knows it would only hurt Schnee again? He had a promise with Marino before she died. What kind of promise? You'll know it

Contributor
I want to give Yuzuha headpats and bully rubs.

Red Oni time soon.

Shes "insubordinate and churlish" lol. Should have gave her that disciplinary D lol

LIKE WUUTT?

You didn't expect the girl fawning over you to kiss you?
*beta omega duper mc lazyness*

Aggregator gang
at first i thought it was marimo... but when i come to comment section it was actually marino ...

Fed-Kun's army
@Mikufan1001 buddy he wasn't waiting for her at all. ain't gonna spoil you but he made a promise. Crap I think you're trolling me aren't you, you got me good buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread