The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 1

It's so annoying when just because someone cries, a character feels pressured into going so far as to marry them.

I wish this trope would stop.

Thanks for the translation!

Lol who got swept away here, he jumped her in that second panel. I take it that she's his unrequited love (he was begging at her door like a sad puppy) and he saw his chance to have her and took it

I gotta give him some type of credit for managing to cry on command like that. 1st rate actor at work

Oh god ! That smells like trouble, just imagin how he would manipulate her in the daily marriage life ?? 😅

Top tier manipulation, top tier magic skills, top tier face and top tier acting skills. he has it all omg

Double-page supporter
you got jebaited
this boy really know how to seal the deal baby

I can't empathize with a grown woman who sat on her feelings for 10 years. In my country we consider such ppl idiots at best. The incipit couldn't be worse and more moronic. A powerful, beautiful mage who at>30yo acts like a dumb teenager is beyond cringy.

Well, in my culture that depends on the person. It's not you can always manage your feelings.

Finally a realistic MC, one that struggles with her internal feelings and makes mistakes once in awhile. Not that other MCs don't fit that description, but it feels very relatable here, even tho I've never had a crush last 10 years, but I've had other internal struggles that have. Y'know, I've heard of people not letting go even after their crush gets married so... For those who think she's cringy, there's plenty of cringier people irl.

Users who are viewing this thread