The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

@greyhud90 I’m not saying it’s impossible for someone to like being raped but I’d assume it’d take a whole lot of psychological manipulation to get you there so uhhh... yah know, I just wanna say that generally, people don’t like being raped especially after their brother is stabbed right in front of their eyes.

Also, they’re both victims plus they were close before that happened so I hardly think that they’d blame each other more than they’d blame the other guy and themselves.

Double-page supporter
lmao

@Ryomi I agree.
For me, it seems the sister doesn't know how to approach him on an intimate level anymore. You can see in the panel how she flattened her lips by his response, the reason why she seems "extra grumpy" was probably because of him buying the pudding for her. She just want everything to go back how it was between them. Simply put her bestie shut off from her and she believes it was her fault.

according to this manga the author may have a thing for sister and brother relationship so it wouldn't likely that the author makes the sister the bad person here.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aditmull7885444 -- It's not that we read too much Hentai but the very fact that an apparent stalker stabbed the brother of the girl he's stalking. It just leads you down the logical thought path of, if this stalker is willing to stab someone perhaps even murder then why wouldn't he rape the girl? The point I understood was he's stalking her which by logical assumption means he wants her sexually.

If you've just stabbed someone and they know who you are (been stalking her). Perhaps cctv of the stabbing, it's only reasonable you either panic or go all in. He's probably going to get 10 years for attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon, knowing that it'd be strange IF he didn't at least attempt to rape her.

After all the dude had a knife on him in the first place and used it. It's safe to assume he probably brought the knife to threaten her with violence so that he could rape her without much resistance.

So yeah? I just stabbed your brother. Don't resist or I'll stab you too. Perfectly reasonable scenario. Even worse is rape isn't even a harsh crime in many places and/or rapists end up free because the victims don't want the negative impact from reporting it. Worst is you have a limited timeline to report and sometimes not enough evidence bullshit even if you do report it especially if perp wore a condom. So perpetrator is free and easy. Rape is a nasty crime. World's a shitty cruel place sometimes because lots of people are scum.

@TNT261 Nervous demeanor? Did I miss an entire chapter? Dude was shown for like 2 panels and he looked completely calm.

Man he should have killed the stalker. I’m kinda pissed that’s how the story is in an otherwise really good background story.

@mrbrown Ordinary people just don't straight up kill their attacker in retaliation in real life. I'd piss myself as well if someone ran at me with a fucking knife.

@Edgekin I guess you're right I was just angry at that time haha. Fleeing was the correct response since he didn't have any weapon on him(which he should have). Fight or flight it's all right as long as you survive.

Dex-chan lover
@mrbrown

His backstory is going to be elaborated on later.....
He is actually not as scummy as he is made out to be.
The reason he ran away was to call the cops "knowing" that the stalker would not hurt her.

Also....
The stalker is going to make a comeback later on in the story, and next time its not going to turn out the same way.👺
he posions the stalker to get rid of him for good 😈

First to all people saying it is scummy and stupid to run away. Put yourself in his shoes at that time and weight your options, fighting barehanded against a person who has a knife is absolutely stupid, no matter how ripped you are, if your opponent is good enough to kill somebody without hesitating, there is a possibility you will die. His sister has no right to be mad at it, she could've fight back, but she was to "scared", and now when her brother is scared, it makes him look like a scumbag. That situation is literally the epitome of "Brought a knife to a gunfight".

Double-page supporter
Complicated relation between the mc and sister... Hopefully things get resolved later on.

Users who are viewing this thread