The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Is it weird how this manga is making me. . . . Like

Improve?

Idk if that's the word for it

But to me, the ml is like a reflection of me going down the line that I'm starting to succumb to currently and the fact that he went so low but is trying

Slowly. . . . . But surely

And I swear I read a lot of Isekai and time traveling manga that deal with rebuilding your life in a new world

But I've never read one that deals with coming out of the holes we dug ourselves in late in life with our actual blood family in that scenario

It's really hard to connect back with your family that has a rocky foundation, but gosh FUCK is he persistent in his timid ways to do things right and mend a bit at a time

This funky little manga is tearing me up. Makes me want to do some shit if it wasn't 1 am 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
You know you're jaded when something good happens and all you can think of is that something bad is going to happen soon.

Yeah, it's uneasy.

Aggregator gang
I dont think i have the guts to eat any kind of foods mailed with random and dubious sender. If it has a company packaging like Pringles with a seal,i might try, but meat and fruits without any wrapper is definitely not something that you should eat.

Dex-chan lover
That's just something in a game

Or the game is actually a real isekai world running on some kind of interdimensional magic system...

Users who are viewing this thread