The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

I think he's developing the village by experimenting materials sent and give enlightenment back. For most men, the feeling of accomplishment just from watch him succeed in game and his improvement irl somehow trigger familiar feeling of hardwork yielding results, and yes I admit only a very few manga artist capable to insert this kind of moral message behind family driven drama mixed with popular isekai genre. when neet meet need, the adventure drama begins; recommended reading for big boys.

I've handled logs before and unless they're moist to the point of rotting(in which case you wouldn't make them into a fence), you should be able to hoist them on your shoulder and carry them around. Properly dried logs are quite light and are fun to swing around. You could get a log that's close to 10m in length and make it look like you're superman XD

This is 100% setting up something bad. Only question is if he'll recover fast from it or go into a pit for a bit.

Double-page supporter
This is actually going to a good direction. Maybe he will discover a way to send things to the villagers in return.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how this "game" is directly improving his physical health too when it originally just seemed like it would indirectly improve his mental health.

This is actually such an incredibly cute read that warms my heart, thank you for the translate I'm enjoying this so much! :)

Dex-chan lover
So what would happen if he attracts the attention of nut jobs that offer human sacrifices?
Would he get human bodies sent to his house and he gets in trouble with the law?

What a lovely read, but my cynic alert is going off telling me shits about to hit the fan. Hopefully this manga doesn't take a grim turn and mangaka-san doesn't get too bold. Nice to see MC-san is at least in talkative terms with his family, his mum seems like a good person. Wonder if we'll get any more development on the family side.

Please anyone can share and message me link of this novel... This story means a lot to me

this story made me smile. I hope there will be more chapters translated

Fed-Kun's army
Technically priests and priestesses are people that offer their life to the god... just a thought xD

Users who are viewing this thread