The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.2

Lmao. Dude is like "I was vacuuming. I haven't pushed my body this hard in years." And then in the next scene he is built like a super Saiyan.

Shut ins should be ripped they have all the time to train their body at home instead of studying/working

Dex-chan lover
I hope this guy reintegrates well into society.
Gaming is fine, but do it in moderation... or something.
Oh but, he's still going to use real money for the game... I have mixed feelings.

As someone who went through something similar it's actually not that far off. You have a lot of time to work out as a NEET but it's easy to skip on leg day and back exercises.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, hes so buff, but 2-4 cleaning work is enough to exhaust his whole body and give him muscle aches? Are his muscles just for show?

@hedgemoney if you're not working out specific muscles and used to specific movements your body will get sore. If you regularly go to the gym after a bit you stop getting sore, but if you take a couple weeks off and then go back you're gonna be real damn sore despite being about as strong. It's not about strength, just how used to the labor your body is.

Double-page supporter
this chapter has so many good things happening that I'm hella worried...

Yo nigga what the fuck how do you get that buff doing just calisthenics and NO pull-up bar? And then you get muscle soreness?

Dex-chan lover
Lmao like fucking seriously this guy’s body. Forget getting a job as a cleaner, do camboy shit instead.

Users who are viewing this thread