The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
His greed has gotten the best of him to that point huh. I knew it would come. It is reflective of our mythology how the gods fought when they fucked with each others failthful. Hopefully MC can get him arrested and it will stop the attacks for a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess he sent his army full force then broke into the house, he will knock down mc and keep him there, only for seika to come rescue him. But MC thinks it is too late only to realize that dragon sent a miracle for him

Remember kids, no matter how much you like your vidya gaems it's not okay to break in to a house because someone is beating you in the game.
What if you are a president of a country and about to play the game of sink my battleship with nukes. Is it okay to break into the other guys house to stop it?

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess he sent his army full force then broke into the house, he will knock down mc and keep him there, only for seika to come rescue him. But MC thinks it is too late only to realize that dragon sent a miracle for him

What if you are a president of a country and about to play the game of sink my battleship with nukes. Is it okay to break into the other guys house to stop it?
... yes? Obviously? Thats called assassination and while it is a frowned upon tactic it is a valid one in the political spheres of our planet.

Users who are viewing this thread