The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Double-page supporter
What a worthless human. I bet the MC will try to save him too...

They should have opted to work together and not fight each other. Demon guy steals relics and gold, brings it to MCs village, they gift them to MC, MC sells them in real life and splits profit. Less need to kill people, no need to kill MCs people. Could even use monsters to force offerings from people rather then kill them.

Dex-chan lover
Bro ain't playing damn. Lots of ways this could go from here, but it's safe to say that Mulus' vial will come in useful, one way or another. He's probably going to use it on blondie once he roughs him up though.

Dex-chan lover
Dang cliffhanger 😱
There are web novel translation versions on novelupdates if you can’t wait for the next manga chapter
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/npc-town-building-game/

I can't wait for the cliff hanger and bought the raw at bookwalker.

it's truly a shame the manga is ended at vol 6, approximately at chapter 30.

The story end after the breaking dude is spiked by Destiny (the lizard) and the raid event concluded.
Apparently, the blonde dude was hypnotized by another player to attack Yoshio's house.

His childhood friend came over, then the blonde panicked, try attacking her, but Yoshio shield her and the blonde dude beat up Yoshio badly.

Destiny then helped Yoshio by knocking out the blonde and give potion to Yoshio.
Unfortunately, the childhood friend fainted upon seeing Destiny.
After that, Yoshio completed the raid by summoning a statue of a god.

Too bad, the blonde's conclusion seems to be forced and incomplete.
MC continued his life and became closer with the girlfriend's friend, but other players were looming in the background.

The story end just like that and it's felt axed :(
I will read the light novel, maybe it's have more story than the manga version.
Dude, thank you so much. I can't handle cliffhangers on literature that I am emotionally invested on. Thank you for the spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
It looks like Yoshio staying behind has a neat bonus. He can stay with Seika and eat meals with her. What a blessed experience! She'll even come for New Year's Eve!

The Evil God's Temptations started pretty quickly, and ended with no casualties! But why is that? Doesn't it usually come in waves?

Since it's a REALTIME strategy fight, Yoshio had to wait as long as the others did to go through this. Enough time has gone by Yoshio got confused as to why the actual fighting stopped. But for the villagers, it's a huge relief!

Whatever Yamamoto's backstory is though, it's no excuse to break into someone else's house to make them stop playing video games. This game should be helping him improve, not turning him into a maniac. He has debts, but he shouldn't be resorting to violence. It makes him seem like a common thug, which is something he's not.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I actually don't condemn blonde's attempt to win what he perceives to be a game with credit for reward money. Unlike our MC, he doesn't get actual "tributes" or mystical pets, he gets credits he can change for real cash. So his desire to win the game, like it's some chess game is totally understandable.

But dude just broke into someone else's house. B&E is not cool or understandable, even if he wanted to pay off his parent's debt.

Users who are viewing this thread