The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Gu7

Dex-chan lover
"Bro chill it's only a game"
Yamamoto :
spongebobdoxxingyouripaddress.png

Dex-chan lover
Evil god yamamoto, and god of fate that mc get seems really affecting their life in different way, MC role as god of fate, made him realize how precious the villager life, learning their hard working, their gratitude, directly affecting how MC behaves, shed his darkness and fear in live allow him to move forward to get better live.

Evil god, further drive yamamoto into path of darkness, turning him into criminal.
This also shown how different Evil God and God of Fate get their reward, As stated in previous chapter, yamamoto instead get point to redeem in exchange of real money further fueling his greed doesn't even thinking that the people he destroy in game is a real person (but to be honest they thinking it was a game), different from MC God of fate where his follower thanking with with random item, food and logs (and lizard eggs too) as a token of gratitude, that feeling here that driven the MC moving forward also because MC thinking that those people are real
Edit : there's novel too or something right ? because i see the raw and seems the manga ending on chapter 30

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm still curious to see more of how Yamamoto's side works. Is it clear to him that the villagers are sapient? If it is, was he always ok with killing or has the set up of the game taught him to value lives less? Did that lead to being willing to carry over aggressive action into the "real" world?

Unfortunately I'm not sure we'll get answers as the series is very focused on solely providing the MC's perspective of events.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know whats stranger.
The fact you can relate to a dude breaking into someone's house because of a game.
Or the fact there are people reacting in agreement to your statement...
Maybe the fact we know the plus of playing like a evil god is a lot of money, but they never told them of the posibility of adquire magical beast and weird items to the other side (you know that lizard can paralize and poison anyone with ill will to the MC), and going to jail some years

Fed-Kun's army
How'd he find where he lives? And why not just hit a different place if he knew it was his friend? That's like playing an rpg and looking for your friend to pk him.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, how tilted must you be to break and enter someone else's house when you lose to him in a video game

Dex-chan lover
This really makes me wonder what the purpose of the "game" is and sending it out to players in the "real world" (or other world or whatever it's revealed to be). I mean why have a person as the evil God? Unlike the villagers the monsters don't have the cognitive skills to require complex planning or even be able to respond to it. There might be some things like a golem, but really there's no need to have a human on the other side. If they have a user interface and game like commands there's no reason not to just have the evil God be a simple AI. It'd also save a crap ton of money apparently since they're giving out millions of Yen (and where is that money coming from). There's so much mystery surrounding this game.

Yamamoto himself is a very interesting case. With out MC I thought the mysterious game company targeted people who were down on their luck and needed something to care for. I guess with Yamamoto the argument could be made they're also willing to target people who need help financially but it's been said he could probably get out of his debts legally if he wasn't so hung up on his trash sounding parents. It seems like he needs a more healthy solution like the MC. I'm just curious what the vetting process is here.

Yamamoto is also an interesting case study for pity. Most of the time with killing it's generally argued that proximity and understanding with the person you're killing affects how much you care. Like if you're pressing a button you feel a lot less remorse than if you're on the battlefield stabbing someone in a trench. I wonder what Yamamoto's view of the interface is. There's no way he sees the villagers daily lives and the monsters aren't sophisticated or intelligent enough to have one. I can see how he can become more detached from reality as he focused on the game.

Dex-chan lover
How'd he find where he lives? And why not just hit a different place if he knew it was his friend? That's like playing an rpg and looking for your friend to pk him.
I mean.... that's like 99% of what friends do to each other online. Granted they typically don't break into others homes as part of that and millions of Yen aren't on the line. I also wanna say there's no permadeath but I don't think that'd change anything.

Dex-chan lover
... yes? Obviously? Thats called assassination and while it is a frowned upon tactic it is a valid one in the political spheres of our planet.
I can't think of a single country or political sphere that'd be okay with the commander in chief dipping out during a pivotal battle to engage in an incredibly risky assassination by themselves. That's just irresponsible. Sending a trained professional or group of them is totally valid though.

Dex-chan lover
I am fully hoping the little dragon helps in kicking the dude's ass

Users who are viewing this thread