The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
LN Volume 3 for this is the final volume, you really need to stop looking at Novelupdates and relying on it, for your source if that is what you are doing, since is user edited like MU, and instead look at the work inside, author explain twice in the afterword (vol.2 and vol.3) that the story from the WN was changed somewhat to fit and be completed in 3 Volumes, manga just rushed the fuck out here lol

As for Vending Machine, yeah there is a reboot, with the old version being removed, there is some changes here and there, with Volume 3 getting published on December 28th, if it goes further than that since the WN is completed, who knows, but given that Anime is getting a season 2, is likely that they will (beside that the manga is not even at the point where anime ended/og LN stopped)

Wait, Vending Machine is getting a reboot LN? I was really disappointed that the original LN just leaves everything hanging after volume 3.

Group Leader
it's been axed?
damn, destiny-chan had not enough screen time u_u

4 years ago I was neet my self, now I live away from my parents and have a well paying job, this manga gave me the strength to continue through those years.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you greatly for translating this and uploading it. It ended early, but I feel like it was still a good ending.

Dex-chan lover
Good read, felt rushed and missing many details. Easily could have a part 2/ vol.2 type ending. But def felt like a "wrap it up if we get axed" type ending. But i wouldn't be surprised, they didnt' leave any stated cliffhangers that hinted a continuance though so . it was nice journey. althought I probably will jump into the LN next to get a more complete storytelling.

Dex-chan lover
That was a nice end, but this is one of the manga that I wouldn't mind continuing as there's quite a lot of potential. There's even that shady guy who is hypnotizing people. That alone can extend the story for a lot more. I love this manga for the fact that it teaches us some values we don't usually expect from a manga. It also encourages people who think they're one of the "trash" and burden of society. Anyways, see you around boys and girls. :bocchiwave:

Aggregator gang
image if she woke up on her own after fainting and just saw him gaming away over her and the assaulter laying on the floor

Dex-chan lover
Damn... I was enjoying the manga adaptation too... the LN really hit me to my core and I'm sad that we didn't get the same ending as the LN :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
What an abrupt end, was this axed?
Yet, not a “bad” ending

MD@Home
Thanks for the translation. I don't mind that the story ended here; after hearing about what happened in the source material, I'd say it was for the best.

Group Leader
Good manga but ended so quickly, Idk if it's axed or it's finished to just LN promotion but it's good read.

Dex-chan lover
Shame it ended here, there is so much more in the novel... The golem command was not supposed to work and Carol was supposed to be sent to MC as a tribute along with the book, and leaving him with the last thing he sees is Chem's crying face before it turns black. Then Carol appears in the real world and later they adventure to Hokkaido to check the dev's office and return back to the world.
Thanks for translating to the end!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, a pretty mid ending. What can you do tho, shit gets cut sometimes. Thanks for the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
well, im somewhat satisfied. i got my pics of the dumb-faced loli and of my favorite pet, lizard-chan.

Users who are viewing this thread