The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real!

Dex-chan lover
So is the series completed? Or did it get axed cause it says the status of the manga is complete

Dex-chan lover
A video game manga that combines elements of God complex, self improvement, and not that many corny jokes about the game.

This manga not only looks absolutely fantastic but also 27 chapters in has been really nice to read and has a good message for the reader.

Unfortunately though, it seems to be LN purchase bait, so if you're into LNs you found a gem, and if you're not then you found blue balls.

It's understandable if it got axed, that little twist in a recent chapter was pretty lame.

Judging from the ending looks like this manga was axed
but the manga is good,but well from a japanese studio or editor point of view if it doesn't show lots of fan service like panties or boobs or skin it's not good,i saw lot's of anime story bad but the fan service was heavy

Love this manga, too bad it got axed :(. Both the writing and art are spectacular!
i bet the publisher axed the manga cuz there is not enough boobs or panties you know fan service ,can't handle a good manga without showing fan service like you see in anime or other manga,no plot but female side characters trip and expose their ass or boobs all the time

Fed-Kun's army
but the manga is good,but well from a japanese studio or editor point of view if it doesn't show lots of fan service like panties or boobs or skin it's not good,i saw lot's of anime story bad but the fan service was heavy
That's just not true. There are a lot of series that continue their publication even though they don't have much fanservice at all. It's just that publishers axe series if they aren't immediately popular and get a lot of sales, that's why a lot of series that start off with a good pace and seem to have a lot of future potential frequently get axed, because they aren't selling enough at the start.

Supporter
Concept is good and execution was very well done. I was not that much into introducing antagonists, I like the guy simply playing god and changing his own attitude based on this experience. Well, too bad. A good read, though.

Dex-chan lover
not sure whats with all the axeing lately. this was a good read, shame publication is ending just as things were getting going

Looks like this manga is an adaptation of a light novel. maybe they catched up with the original material or it has done it's job of promoting it already.

Looks like this manga is an adaptation of a light novel. maybe they catched up with the original material or it has done it's job of promoting it already.
They did not catch up. the LN is, at least, one book ahead.
I must say that I hate this ending. The other chapters before it were setting up plot and hints of a bigger things, but nope there will be nothing in the manga.

What I hate the most is that nearby all the manga followed the LN, even the chapter before the last one, even his cliffhanger! But nope. The very last chapter change everything, with no explanation and... the end!

That's not how the webnovel went. Major change in the last village battle...so it's probably axed :( Shame, I loved the more mature character writing, and the art's been so good as well.

Users who are viewing this thread