The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real!

Dex-chan lover
@Massmada265
You're more capable than the author. I would be perfectly hooked if not the stabbing part, honestly. Also, additionally to your analysis, I wish the author can tell us the reason why MC never considered choosing a job that's easier to get. Hell, even just a reason (or just implying there is a proper reason) why he failed these interviews will do.
Stabbing and job are the two key reasons why MC became like that, and both of them are poorly designed. I'm afraid the author intentionally avoids them because he knows they are full of logical holes.
I can deal with problems like that when they appear in the middle/end of the story. But when you encounter them at the very start, it basically tells you about a poor level of story planning. I was reading too many shitty JP light novels where the only thing the author is capable of is to bait you with an interesting idea. I no longer have this hope that a story that wasn't thought out from the start will become magically well made someday in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta rate this real low, just because the author thought it's a good idea to make a story about some guy playing a realistic "sim game", as sad as he possibly can, by having a pitiful MC in a pitiful family, with a pitiful history, in a pitiful community. GL focusing on w/e happening in the game with that shit around, meh.
"...Thanks to villagers he will again learn the joy of life ". Yeah, because that was the problem. He forgot the joys of life. Fuck off with that stupid shit.

Aggregator gang
What a hidden gem... this manga is 100% worth reading, and there’s no doubt that it’ll only get better as the story progresses

ngl, it's quite entertaining. The random shit he gets everytime they give an offering. Imagine the stuff he'd get if they end up becoming a kingdom.

Don't read the comment they're full of spoil.

I like it so far, chapter 7.2 is definitely the start of something great. I'm quite eager to see what's coming next. I hope the author will develop the story far enough.

What would happen if they offered an animal, such as a boar or a bear, that was just killed? Would it be sent to him as is or in separate parts?

I really hope that because of the game he starts to improve himself, character development for him and the villagers.

This manga is so precious. Promotes a positive form of materialism and personal development, wonderful for people who have struggled pretty hard with their ego, all on their own for way too long. Deeply recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread