The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real!

@AlifGA3 Don't have much affection to the plot. Things here are discartable,
incluind this village development idea.

@JustNatsuki Well, i know that people can act as psychopaths, but mostly, this happens in war times or when you live in harsh conditions and had to see a lot of people die, but this is not the case of Japan. The way that these characters react in the face of the death or suffering of others is not normal. Kumo desu ga is another example of this (the author even try to justify the deaths by putting something like a cycle of life-death, but this is just a Deus Ex Machina to justify, after all the trully psychopatic behavior of the main heroine, the things that the heroine did). I know is kind of bad to make a generalisation, or maybe i just overreacting to a bad-ploted story, but if these mangas and novels are a somewhat representation of the values of japaneses, then they have somethingvery wrong with their culture (and the high suicide rate indicates that).

Psycopathy here is the unability to feel empathy for others people suffering. This, of course, we are a bit. We don't feel empathy for, for example, cruels criminals, nor do we feel empathy for tragedies that happens in places that don't take much of our attention or is shown to us. This is a thing. Another thing is the inability to feel empathy for the suffering of people close to us, that we know, or that we meet, even though we don't have much of a connection, like homeless people. This is not normal, this is a pathology, a disease of the mind that have no cure. I not saying here that japaneses are natural psycopaths, or that they have a higher prevalence of them, but its a fact that are cultures that can dishumanize people, make them insensible to the suffering of others, or that just normalise this kind of behavior. This seems to be the case of Japan. Evidence of that is how they deal with their warcrimes in the second war and before - they were as bad, if not more, than the Nazis, and i not talking here about the way they fought the war (really, do not search what they did, this is the kind of thing that you don't need to know, and if know, you will just turn as a saddier person).

Said that, it is still the case that the characters of these novels acted like truly psycopaths.

@up_to_no_good maybe you can say the idea is not that good or something similar, but im searching this kinda type of manga, where you can control and develop your own village but you are not in the game, and then i found this, and i like the idea, idc with the future of 6 main character including the mc btw (for now). Maybe they all gonna die horrible, or the mc is too naive or psycopath kinda thing. I just like the idea and i like the idea so far.
Im getting angry too when i found the "scene" that i feel not good too (idc the "scene" name for manga, what is that?). I even read the manga with 6 rate and i gave the manga with 6 too, just because i like the idea. You mention kumo desu ga right? I know what you mean for this manga, but i like the idea, spider, and etc.

Maybe you are not like this type of manga, but i like it. Cause the idea of this manga has already inside my mind for long time and then i found this manga which is similar with my fantasy

Oh btw, fantasy, action, games(maybe), build your own village or similar, isekai (not all), etc, they are inside of my fav genre list. So Thats why i like kumo desu ga and and this manga. I always take lessons from the comics I read too btw

Thank you for your attention and advice btw, ill take that

(If you mentioned about what japan did in the war for the human being, i know that, because im indonesian and maybe you are indonesian too or in southeast asia. But, history aside i like this type of manga)

Well, i not Indonesian, i just got the misfortune of learning about their history when i kind of was studying Japanese. I am from Brazil. Here in the west, its natural to people to study in kind of dept the great wars and its terrors, and we also have a lot of material about it. Almost every person has watched at last one film about it, and this is specialy the case of the second war, with Holocaust movies being a thing (and if you can, go watch a few movies like The Pianist, Schindle List, Jakob the Liar, and Life is Beautiful - or don't watch you if you aren't old enough). About the Manga itself, my advice is that just don't embrace the story itself, if things were to happen in the same way in the novel, then know it that this is not a village development story

@Up_to_no_good just what you expect from the descendant of people who committed wickedness in the past. I'm Indonesian, I would lie if I said I didn't bear any grudge for what they did in the past. Yes Japanese is wicked by nature I believe, it's just their law and order are systematically superb that they looked like a pretty docile society. Just look at their everyday culture. victim blaming, strong prey for the weak, social caste, ignorancy, apathy, blatant bullying, and so on. Not surprised why the number case of suicide there is one of the highest in the world. Most of Japanese live on their own world. If not for war treaties they made with Dumbfuckistan, don't know what more atrocities they'll do.

Enough with japanese diss. Their products are good, tho.

This manga hot right on on heart.
Such a great starting story. Hope it could be released every week

I am not really sure why this message board took some strange way. Japanese are naturally wicked/psychopath whatever, but couldn’t that be said about humans in general? I mean, I am from Brazil and if there is one thing i discovered in the pandemic is that if a zombie apocalypse ever happen, we (Brazil at least) would be screwed and hurting each other while joining cults

@criciuma2 Brazil is a case apart, since we all are a bunch of hedonist egoist mothefuckers, and also, our politicians don't help. We have a chimp as a president.

One of those mangas where when it gets updated, I will drop everything to read it.
The protagonist hits too close to home, I want him to at least find happiness.

This has tons of potential but I really hope the story doesn't jump the shark and the protag starts telling the villagers how to make a gun or something stupid like that

My biggest worry is that he'll have to choose between the game and a productive life. I want them both to be able to coexist with no drama

Also, these comments about Japanese being the descendants of evil are top tier hilarious. Go read up on what they say about glass houses ya loons. Looking at you Indonesia.

@sy020 I know that feel so well.

I love this kind of story, a protagonist who’s basically given up and lost hope, redeems himself and finally finds motivation in life. Hits a little close to home

Users who are viewing this thread