The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real!

Man, i don't want ended up NEET like MC

I hope i get job again after Pandemic end or maybe just start my own business? but that'll take times before able to enjoy clean profit especially in this economic situations

Man, i don't want ended up NEET like MC

This one hit deep indeed.
Getting a job these days is hard as fuck.
I don't want to be a burden to my parents and I also wanna make a living for myself.
Even tho both contexts are completely different. It feels like us and the Mc struggle the same way. It's beautiful in some ways.. Thanks for the episode.

Imna definitely use Cheat Engine right after found some numbers, especially on single-player RTS story based game like this

or
dive into game files to find some console commands

While avoid spend cash for microtransaction as best as possible

Anyway,
This manga is full of surprise

Well. I'm almost crying. This is way more than I was expecting. Thank you for making this series available to us.

each chapter is getting better o.o

@Fussion007 No one want to be a neet, unless they are somekind of billionaires o.o
But yeah, current condition is pretty scary. And I just graduated. Pretty bad time to finish college o.o Even all my relatives who have pretty big businesses are not doing well.

At least I still can selling my art, which not quite affected by this. My client said that buying arts is like buying drugs XD It’s more than enough for myself, but still low for a family.

Is there an LN for this somewhere? It's hitting home even for this "uncle" as well.

Double-page supporter
LN and manga licensed today by 7S
https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2021/02/25/seven-seas-is-for-real-with-license-of-the-npcs-in-this-village-sim-game-must-be-real-light-novel-and-manga-series/

@UncleRad
guess what?

Dex-chan lover
This series is a straight 10/10! I love it. That’s just my opinion though. Since it’s getting licensed now, I’m going to buy both manga and light novels. 🙌

I was really surprised by this! So good...If it didn't have the weird brother complex stuff and the bathing scene it'd be a 10/10.

mangakas should take some naming classes because holy shit this is a good manga and its name doesnt do it justice.

Its a surprising rich fantasy envioriment that takes place in what seens to be a game but the real shine is on the player, the MC, a shut in and how seeing the characters in the so called game interact with one another and with their world around prompts him to better himself and start fixing his relationship with his family.
I'm biased whem it comes to family dramas but the last chapters have really been tear jerkes on a good way, wich is pretty hard I think because its hard to make a happy moment as emotional as they have been.
All in all, we can only really call something a masterpiece once it's a finished work, but I do believe this is heading the right way.

This is seriously great and rich. I was expecting a cliche setting and fantasy adventure but I was pleasantly surprised. A straight 10/10

Dex-chan lover
@sociopathic_nerd I couldn't remember anything close to this because the combination of family drama and RPG element is quite rare. If you want a good family drama, then CLANNAD is a way to go

Users who are viewing this thread