The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Magic That Moves People’s Hearts

Dex-chan lover
I only read the spoilers, so I thought Pina's punishment was going to be soon. Am incredibly happy with this build-up though. She's truly helping them help themselves, empowering them and open a path with an acceptable strategy.
I wonder if the king himself will make an appearance in those musicals.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating! And happy new year, everyone!

I don't know if it's because I really love this artist's work, but am I the only who really digs chubby Countess design?

I really hope this series gets animated one day.
Honestly unless this gets picked up by one of the few really good studios, I’m confident that this story would get butchered in animation. Most of the story is happening in Remilia’s internal monologue and the whole thing is sorta slow-paced. It’s just not gonna be easy to translate into animation.

All I’m hoping for is that the manga gets licensed one day and we can have good translations.

Thanks for translating! And happy new year, everyone!

I don't know if it's because I really love this artist's work, but am I the only who really digs chubby Countess design?

I really hope this series gets animated one day.
No same cause I Love both the countess and the artists designs so much they were just so much fun to look at! The the hairstyles on both were chef kiss!!! The face perfect and the countess fit in particular 💅🏾💅🏾

Dex-chan lover
This.. has been an amazing find.
I have work shortly and I was putting off sleep because I couldn't help but keep going to the next page..

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it's just beauty/appearance rather than physically de-aging b/c in theory if it's strong enough you could make a potion that'd make you 5-10 years younger and live longer/extended lifespan even if it's not immortality lol (although i guess it is called a 'slimming potion' but i'm sure remilia could easily make something that'd get rid of wrinkles too)

Users who are viewing this thread