The Otome Heroine's Fight for Survival - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
It’s not only the fight against the assassins, in basically every combat until now (except some goblins she trained on during the travels) she was not in control and usually have to force her skills to perform at a higher tier. Just as an example we have the bandit hunt where she fought the leader, here in the manga it looked like she was in full control and it was over in a couple of panels, but it was actually really close as she had to optimise her stamina and the bandit were really good at aiming for her.

There isn’t much off-time in the LN either, there’s like one arc that’s a bit slower but we’re far from that. Training time is mostly skipped now as she gets more training while in combat.
She stated the fight with the bandit leader took hours while he slowly bled out. We just didn't see most of it in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
graves, my man, please chill just because you suffered doesn’t mean you get to go around killing little girls just bc they give you bad vibes

Double-page supporter
The arc where aria truly earns the name of "The Ash Crowned Princess of Slaughter" well the beginning of that legend anyway :D

Just binged this, what a great read. Will follow and continue to read. Thanks for the translation!

Contributor
So this "mission" ends with Alicia faking her death after a misunderstanding with the paranoid Grave. I guess this is a start of a new phase for her, away from the noble-employed combat maid lifestyle she's been living for a while. I didn't expect this chain of events to end this way, so now I wonder how it will go for her from here.

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading the novel til this scene and got annoyed with Grave I dropped it hahah

I forgot why I found it ironic due MC's original background tho, I think his boss trying to find MC?? or something else

Users who are viewing this thread