The Otome Heroine's Fight for Survival - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.9 - Volume extras

Double-page supporter
Oh boy. I get to pay $5 a chapter with J-novel club now. :kek:

Sincere thanks for the TL up to this point. :qq:

Contributor
Oh boy. I get to pay $5 a chapter with J-novel club now. :kek:
The only way to pay for individual chapters on JNC is to rent them, which is 40 cents at most (although admittedly the minimum spend for coins is $5).
Subscribing for $4.95 gets you all the chapters for the currently streaming volume of all current series, not just one, and single manga volumes are $8.99 to buy as DRM-free epubs which is a lot less than $5 a chapter (and preordering let you read the currently streaming volume without a subscription, which is more economical if you’re only interested in that one series and are planning on getting the volumes anyway)

Dex-chan lover
The only way to pay for individual chapters on JNC is to rent them, which is 40 cents at most (although admittedly the minimum spend for coins is $5).
Subscribing for $4.95 gets you all the chapters for the currently streaming volume of all current series, not just one, and single manga volumes are $8.99 to buy as DRM-free epubs which is a lot less than $5 a chapter (and preordering let you read the currently streaming volume without a subscription, which is more economical if you’re only interested in that one series and are planning on getting the volumes anyway)
Sounds like a fantastic reason to write a script to go through an entire series and pull the image files.

MD@Home
Thanks for all the translations.
I came from the other assassin Noble isekai and this one is. More fun. Less romcom indeed.
Thanks again

wait, so the novel got licensed?
or anyone got the link for official manga translation?
thanks for translating btw xx

I just found out about this manga and binge read what I could find. This is an excellent manga. Thank you for everything.

Dex-chan lover
Remember how Aria forgoes underwear (under a long skirt, at least) in favor of strapping weapons to her legs, and how she displayed a complete indifference when someone lifted her skirt and got a peek?
I think the underwear here was supposed to be bloomers, though. That world could really use some modern panties, I suppose.
Later: Mrs Ironrose: lighting up the night like a roadflare Aria what are these.
Aria: These are my mithril lace underwear
Mrs Ironrose: Can... can you teach me how to wear these.

It takes a very long time for Aria's Mom, her mom's girlfriend, and her aunt to convince her to buy and wear bikini bottoms and bustiers.

I appreciate the introduction of the Aria Ironrose's School of Warcrime Cooking in all its forms.

Users who are viewing this thread