The Otome Heroine's Fight for Survival

C4l

Thanks so much for your hard work on the translation until here! Guess it's time to figure out who licensed the series...

Fed-Kun's army
i hope it will be picked up or continued. licensing just make lot of good mangas unavailable for most people.
anyway, thanks for your hard works till now.

Dex-chan lover
Superb manga on every aspect.
And the obligatory DSMH omake / meme on last page is like a suprise gift in a cereal box that never fails to crack me up :ROFLMAO:. Never change, guys :clap:.

Dex-chan lover
It sounds like the translator is hard at work re-typesetting the translation due to a misunderstanding about the applicability of Rule 1.7 (ye shall not use a fully automated tool to create a scanslation). It has nothing to do with how the actual translation part of the process is done.

TL;DR is MTL or AI tools are fine so long as typesetting and cleaning of the final product is done with human(ish) hands.

Dex-chan lover
It sounds like the translator is hard at work re-typesetting the translation due to a misunderstanding about the applicability of Rule 1.7 (ye shall not use a fully automated tool to create a scanslation). It has nothing to do with how the actual translation part of the process is done.

TL;DR is MTL or AI tools are fine so long as typesetting and cleaning of the final product is done with human(ish) hands.
So if I'm understanding correctly, the new post should be back up, so long as the scanslator manages to fix the issue that arise with the site rules?

Dex-chan lover
So if I'm understanding correctly, the new post should be back up, so long as the scanslator manages to fix the issue that arise with the site rules?
It would be a new chapter post, but that does seem to be what the TL is aiming for 🤷

Users who are viewing this thread