The Ride-On King - Ch. 70 - The President and the Misty Continent

Supporter
This world-altering plan using monster-based natural disasters to awaken our hero's potential is rad and all, but I couldn't stop laughing at the Elven Tourist Trap idea.

"Welcome! To the land of the Elves!"
"Woooow!"
"Buy our ancient graphic tees, they're a thousand years old and only a hundred dollars!"
"What a deal!"

Dex-chan lover
How screwed up is this world? Was the fog wall necessary even before otherworlders were summoned, or are these giant monsters a consequence of the new style of magic(and pollution)?
I suspect they're a result of magical pollution-look at the way their bodies are shaped. Tumorous growths, unnatural extremities, strange placements of mouths...they are shifting masses of flesh that hate.

Dex-chan lover
RIKU, NO!!! I was hoping you were gonna play the sage mentor role for our heroes in the future! Guess Purchinov has no other choice but to get fed EXP from the monsters, all according to her keikaku.

...or maybe not. Considering how satisfying our author ended Part 1 of this story, I'll get my hopes up and expect to be amazed once again.

Dex-chan lover
It might not be Riku, just one of his descendants. Alternatively the bitch called him Riku, due to Riqueed being a mouthful.

I bet Riku is an ancestor of Saki and Saki is also half-reincarnation of her dead friend.

Dex-chan lover
The eldritch abominations have great designs. Wrapping the first one up in the fog was top notch execution, pun intended.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought Riku ran to Saki's hometown and become ancestor there but that elven town probably his doing, huh?
Also he's back to Shiori side, something definitely happen 50years ago (or he just occasionally come back to check how she's doing and try to prevent her if it's out of control or something?)

Users who are viewing this thread