The Ride-On King - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The President and The King of Beast's Crown

Dex-chan lover
My guess is she invented black powder in that universe and the idea of “original magic” is just Science magic without the use of mana and spells. Magic you can find in nature. But that’s just my guess

Dex-chan lover
It's size-changing magic, calling it now. Making things smaller or larger is a huge game changer. Instant arsenal shrunk down, or making a pebble a boulder mid flight, the possibilities are huge.

Double-page supporter
The inventory is the best.
All hail Bell, all hail Purchinov

Aggregator gang
@RageGoria
To remember the memory wife and nothing else is undoubtedly commands respect. Even when he was in our world, he tried to remember his wife by keeping a photo of her, that explains a lot and give the question "Why was he losing the memory of his wife, if he was so important to her?" His wife does look strong in the sense that she commands leadership, but she does look like a reporter.

Dex-chan lover
@Mnuchinboo: to my understanding, his wife is already dead (likely during the war before he united the country), and he entrusted his minister with the envelope/smartphone that contains her pictures to safeguard them (after all there's always a chance of them being destroyed in an attack on him if he kept them with him)

then he's probably too busy to get any time to reminisce in a while now, add to that this new world and his brain probably started to push aside the memories of the past

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall: "And i can't wait to see this princess girl getting what she deserve."
Seeing how pretty she is and how the mage's healing magic is not so good, I had a fun idea about what should happen to her. (On a side note she would be preserved as a well motivated villainess for future chapters.)

Dex-chan lover
Potion-junkie Bell is actually quite the babe underneath that shroom hat.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised he didn't wish to ride the dragon (or the king of beasts)

Dex-chan lover
page 10 and onward : i guess the mangaka was making fun of other crappy but popular(?) isekai series :

re:monster has cheating strength , cheating magic ability and evolution : a goblin can evolve to an ogre , vampire , minotaur ???? a dog can evolve to a human ???? and evolution happens after a good night sleep ?????

In Another World with My Smartphone : the god gives the MC his smartphone and cheating strength , cheating magic ability .

page 15 , tsundere lolibaba elf : dont get any ideas , it is not like im worrying about you or anything , young human Putin . im only worrying about escaping this dungeon .

page 31 , donald trump : I will build a fuking wall , and they will fuking pay for it .

page 37 , elf : hey , im your nakama too . what are you 2 girls doing with Putin in this hut ? how dare you have some "naughty funs" without me ?

i guess the Wolf Queen 's tails are her life forces/her mana pools . in chapter 9 , after a fierce battle , 1 of her tail is dropped off , now she only has 2 tails/2 lives left .

x28.png

For those that don't know, the wizard is using the shrink item spell with Permanency: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/s/shrink-item/

I don't know if I'd call it a common tactic, but it's a well-known DND move to shrink an armory with you. Even though it can't shrink magic items, you can load up on explosives or armaments and bones for an undead army on command.

Users who are viewing this thread