The Ride-On King - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The President and the Minotaur Warriors

Dex-chan lover
It doesn’t make much sense that his strength wasn’t enough to hurt them by kicking them but lifting them is no problem.

Double-page supporter
@breizh they specifically said that it wasn't about his strength, but about his weight. He just doesn't have the mass to do damage with a kick, no matter how fast a bullet is fired it has limits to what it can penetrate.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh

Because punch relies not just on your strength, but also how much mass is behind your punch. You can be super strong and whatever, but if your opponent is ten times larger then you'd need to match his size (or close to it) to do damage.

Imagine throwing a rock at an elephant. If that rock is 5kg, but the elephant is 1000 times heavier, he won't feel much - compare that to throwing a charging elephant.

And Purchinov has that whole blessing of the earth that he can use to increase his physical stats, letting him throw creatures of that size.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh Applying great force requires a contact point with something that doesn't move - like the ground in this case. Him jumping and then hitting them results in just an impulse of m * v, where m is his mass and v is his velocity. Clearly his mass is too small comparatively. Note that he used their mass against them in both cases.

Group Leader
Love the work and I thank you for bring life back to a series that I love so much.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that President will save their souls with his Beast King powers or something.

soooo, putinov will lift their curse somehow and after this scouting of the demon land they'll go back to the village with him and become guards

Dex-chan lover
next chapter :
presidential purify
and riding the 2 minotaur somehow

Users who are viewing this thread