The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 15 Ch. 60 - United Front

Double-page supporter
So much blah blah and yadda yadda, when all it would take is chopping his head off and it'll be over...

Dex-chan lover
This is a long, boring and uninteresting side villain. Why are they mad that he's killing people from the world they're trying to destroy again?

Dex-chan lover
Aren't these three trying to destroy the world too? doesn't look like they care abou the innocents that much

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was pretty bad.
Long and drawn out unnessecary fighting that had no effect on the plot.
It's pretty much filler.

Fed-Kun's army
I would care a lot more if we knew more about how the fuck this multi world, competing heroes thing worked.

tfw between a smug asshole trying to destroy the world and 3 likable idiots trying to destroy the world im taking the smug assholes side of the argument because unless he's torturing people to death or making this overly prolonged there isnt really a 'good' way to commit total, world-wide genocide. him being a smug asshole's reason enough to put a stop to him, but pulling the moral highhorse on him?

really?

sheesh.

Aggregator gang
oh my gooooooood when is this going to end...at this point I'm just skimming the chapter to see when the three idiot heroes get their comeuppance.

Yeap, way toooo loooong arc about virtually nothing, can some LN reader have mercy on us and say how many chap it can take to end of this arc ?

Supporter
i don't even know what the story is anymore with all this crap, just get to the point already

Dex-chan lover
Why does it matter if he's killing innocent people? Once the world's destroyed, those innocent people will be dead anyway...
Or am I misunderstanding something?

Dex-chan lover
Damn. At least Bitch and Trash were villains you can hate. Discount Lezard Valeth here is about as fun as watching cheese curdle.

Dex-chan lover
Just when I thought this could not get anymore boring we have dumbo trio #2 show up to grandstand and lose to some rando inside turtle of boringness

Users who are viewing this thread