The Rising of the Shield Hero

konzol lmao no, everyone loved all the brutal torture that the bitch got to suffer.
only the weaker got a bit disturbed.
also, and this may be a spoiler
the only thing people hated was the first ending where the goddess came and oneshotted everyone, but the author changed the ending and created a very nice finale
either way, that's the webnovel, the LN is different and we don't know how it will end

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why this is classified as seinen tbh. Did it exceed some rudimentary violence threshold I don't remember reading?

Ratings are only accurate by around a 0.5 point margin imo and varies based on personal taste and the audience/genre. For example, Isekais which are focused on magic and the like tend to rate around 6-8, while Isekai Villainess manhua/manga tend to rate 7-9. Both isekai, but both have different ratings despite the fact that the villainess genre is becoming just as, if not more tropey than the normal isekai magic and swords type stuff. So just read the synopsis, take a brief look at the tags, then look at the ratings last and take it with a grain of salt when evaluating one of these things.

I like that there's more character development for naofumi now or at least counter thoughts to the way he's been seeing things until now.

Sooo much cheap drama,
Author even forced manga plot to make more drama

No surprises, just drama
Have chara development, but ultimately for drama
Have chara relationships, adding to drama

Most chara can't think reasonably or logically which for some is out of character, just to make more drama

Logically speaking, if the kingdom authority despise you the first thing you do is to get out from kingdom or laylow, right? MC didn't. Why? To be tortured clown for ongoing drama

MC frame was clear, the culprits been dealt with. so everyone especially the close one should be view MC differently, right? Wrong. Why? Drama!

MC finally have chance to have much better life,, discarded it!

MC found a new partner,, drama!
MC got a new skill,, drama!!
MC saved another person,, drama!!!
MC get a new equipment,, drama!
MC trying to find a way to make money,, drama!
MC get into a new village or town,, drama!!

MC won a battle or fight that beat every other "hero" and what MC got? Drama!

The title should be,,
The Drama of Shield Hero

Oh well, some people might like it
Probably cuz their life don't have enough problems or stress (?)

Very Meh

@Aryazaky 8.2 ? How you figure that exact number? IMO anything that get's an anime adaptation is overrated by the normies anyways.
I think this stands at 7.5/10 at best. Seen better isekais out there with better writing. (story and characters).

guess we’re gonna see if the wrath shield is any different in this world, ‘cause that’s sure as hell gonna make Naofumi blow multiple gaskets. Hell, I want to reach in and strangle those bastards
With their own entrails

VLM

Dex-chan lover
I have conflicting feelings cause on one hand this is a great chapter but on the other hand . . .
Bitch bouta die tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread