The Rising of the Shield Hero

About what arc are we currently at in terms of the LN thus far? And yikes those endings for the novel sound awful.

Power Uploader
@Rize_Suzumiya We are less than a third of the way through the completed story, if not less than a quarter.

that said, he still has to visit at least one of the neighbouring countries and get embroiled in crap there before returning. I think that's in the 2nd third somewhere...

Yes, I'm trying to be as vague as possible. Lets just say, at the current pace, I wouldn't be surprised if it didnt take up to 400-500 chapters of manga for the story (if not more).

>400-500 chapters

Considering this is a monthly series, that analysis sounds kind of extreme since we're 11 volumes and 43 chapters in after 4 years. Maybe 120 or so.. but eh who knows.

I hope the illustrator is really dedicated to the story, because there's been a couple rare occasions of manga for LN's jumping ship early or skipping integral arcs and that's worrying. I know the Accel World manga ended around 8 volumes after roughly 7 years later because it was supposedly only created to promote the LN. Hopefully the pacing improves drastically over time for this series though because it's really nice.

By far the best isekai I have read. Still uses almost all the troupes, but actualy has a story, a plot, and feelings with it. And we dont start off OP for no reason whatsoever!
And my God, what a story. This is like nonstop climax of any other isekai. 50 chapters of nothing but pure, well written plot (our poor hero cant get a break). And none of that 1 page crap. All chapters are full, long, and descriptive gold. Want to beinge it? I'm with you, but we are going to need a few days.

10⭐. Taking the spot of #1 isekai for me, which was previously held by the calm, slice of life isekai, with a poor MC who cant hear names and travels with a frog.

a really good isekai, better than most isekai nowday i'm still not bored; that's the difference with other isekai, after some chapter it get boring cause the mc only talk about plan etc... and we don't see any action, but here in Tate no yuusha we see the mc fighting and it's pretty good, even the harem is good, it's better than isekai harem where the girls are only good to show their boobs.
the mc is good too, he show mercy and he can be a demon.

but why the others hero can't die, they're useless, naofumi is better without them. i hope one of them get kill (or the three)

an other isekai i like is tsuki ga muchibiku but it's getting slow right now and the mc it's too kind (he don't want to fight)

Man, Naofumi`s angry face is so real. He fucking HATES these guys, he doesn`t even try to restrain himself anymore at this point.

Ren is just an immature edgy kid, Motoyasu is annoying and stupid but not that much of a bad person. Itsuki on the other hand single handedly eclipses the other two as the worst of the bunch.

God, I love this story. It's only going to show off Naofumi's strength more after this. And it's great.

oh rishia poor lil girl D: dosent even know she would be someday one is the ******* side charakters °_° hue hue hue <3

Dex-chan lover
sometimes i wish for naofumi to just beat these trashy personality characters to submission and be in charge

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I'll be on the dark side if it's like this.

@lonewolf i dont mean to spoil ya anything :D but i did read the web novel and light novels ^_^ and trust me :p shes kicking ass~ but keeps beeing so dorky

Users who are viewing this thread