The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 19 Ch. 53 - The Intervention Which Was Too Late IV

Fed-Kun's army
@mattpotato @Doomer @mahtan
Saga of Tanya the Evil: The Movie is 100% canon, which covers the next arc after this arc.
1. Tanya and Mary Sue will have a fight in that arc.
2. No.
3. During the fight, it revealed that Being X gave Mary Sue 3 blessings to troll Tanya, which made Mary Sue gain equal footing to Tanya and gave Tanya a hard time. The top brass after hearing the report about Mary Sue (minus the blessings), realized there was an Ace in their rank, plus her naiteve (stupidity) and simple-minded: to only kill Tanya, which was easy to order around. And they used her pretty much a lot until the end of the war, which caused resentment among her comrades and fellow soilders because she was the type that willing to let 100 Allied soilders die just to get Tanya.
4. Nope. Like I said earlier, all sides of the war were suffered massive loss, the Empire had no legs to stand and neither did the enemy countries, Tanya made sure of that.
5. Tanya and Zettou (the monocle general) knew fully well the Empire was over when they got atacked on all fronts; the not-US entered the war with Aircraft Carriers, they agreed to end the war as soon as possible, but Rudersdolf and most of the Empire wanted to continue the war due to Tanya and her Elite Army' successes. As a result, Zettour ordered Tanya to assasinate Rudersdolf, in order to unite and lead the Empire in one last war per Tanya proposed which helped the Empire manage to sue for peace. Zettou burned all documents related to Tanya, painted himself as a mad man and a "war criminal" by taking the responsibities for the Empire's "war crimes", including Tanya's, giving her and most the Empire's officers a chance to survive. Burnt documents+ the skepticism of public about Tanya and propagandas by all sides: I mean, the Devil of Rhine, one who inflicted terror in the battlefield, was a girl!? 9-10 years old!? She was only a soidler? That's absurd, how could a single soilder be able to do anything? It was a lie, blah blah...Thus, Tanya was scubbed from history, she safely moved to the US under the fake name Tasha
6. She was not under scrunity because she was right. Because the top brass of Empire did not order to annihilate the Republic Field Army, they managed to retreat back to their Africa colonies, which promped them to restart the war, let not-US, not-UK and not-Soviet joined the war against the Empire, thus doomed the Empire.

Double-page supporter
*jaw hitting the floor nosies*

This is the best Christmas ever!

You know I wanna point out there wasn’t really any mention of going around this universes magnot line to attack the republic. England only entered the war after their ally Belgium was invaded as a shortcut around the magnot line and then that brought practically the entire world into it.

Fed-Kun's army
Avenge in war is the most stupid thing ever. Your family kill a lot of people and when they got killed now the other side is the villain?

If the one that got killed is a civilian I get it. But you are a dang soldier.

Power Uploader
As far as I remember, Mary Sue is killed in the end by her own side, because she's uncontrollable and too powerful. None needs a super powerful mage that doesn't obey orders, doesn't care about their allies and is obsessed by a personal grudge.

@Notesha thanks for the detailed explanation, now i got curious again about 1 thing this time. about Tanya's time in the US, so my question this time is, what chapter is it in the LN?

Double-page supporter
2021 just around the corner and we finally reach the mary sue arc

Contributor
@mattpotato
That hasn't happened in the LN. It's WN only and so could very well not happen the the LN (in which case it would be non-canon).

@Kirin-kun
damn thats dark... I didnt expect that it ended up that way in the end. Well, I really hate her, but I pity her for such an end.

Dex-chan lover
@Notesha
Being X did not gave the 3 blessings to Mary Sue to "troll Tanya", Being X (or in the case of the manga Beings X) decided to give 3 blessings to the world at random and it just happened that all 3 landed on Mary Sue. This also has nothing to do with whether Tanya was punished for trying to attack during the armistice.

@Rugid nah governments dont have stupid complexes like "the white mans burden". Only naive radlibs believe in things like that. Like Michael Parenti put it "You dont invade poor countries, you dont create puppet dictatorships in them, you dont spend billions of dollars on these things. These countries arent poor, they are rich, its their people who are poor and over-exploited by imperialist powers".

Power Uploader
@Vivisiow If you'd seen the movie, you'd understand.

Acting like she did in the movie, any sane army would have discharged her immediately. She's *dangerous*, because she doesn't care about the bigger picture, only about her grudge. That's where Tanya is clearly superior: she doesn't leave her personal feelings get in the way of her orders.

Dex-chan lover
I love revenge-in-war stories. Hey, I hate that you spilled blood, so I want to spill blood too!

Every single revenge person is either a hilarious fool or a terrifying monster, and both are entertaining to watch dig their own graves.

Users who are viewing this thread