The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 19 Ch. 53 - The Intervention Which Was Too Late IV

UK has this messiah complex of "the white man's burden" and the phantom pain of the British Empire even today. Like USA, they've made the world much worse by trying to be world's policeman and decide themselves who allowed to do what.

Dex-chan lover
>Devil of the Rhone i will never forgive you!
" yea how dare the empires mages fight back against our soldiers, why won't they just let us kill them? don't they understand that we declared war against them so it's their responsibility to die and let us win?" it's a war man, why are all these people so damn angry at Tanya? she's literally just a soldier following order same as them, i can understand wanting to paint the imperial high command as evil but Tanya is just a foot(flying)soldier, not even a brutal and cruel one at that.
they literally just hate her because she's so much better than them.

Fed-Kun's army
Why are people so upset about Mary Sue? "Joining a war because one of my family members got killed by the opposite side" is a perfectly good reason for a 1X year teen to enlist. She's just a kid, of course that's what she would do.

Marry Sue 🚨

@Mick97 well, she doesn’t die. She can’t beat Tanya but is worse than a cockroach 🪳

@Doomer I would literally be thankfull if I were to be absolutely decimated by Tanya's higher spells, at least in that way it woulnd't hurt or be as bad as dying by an infection in the trenches.

@Iheart

Yes, its an understandable reason, to a degree. But that doesn't make her actions any better, nor her extremely skewed judgement.
Like Drake said in this Chapter, a soldiers purpose is to follow Orders, not chase Vengeance in War. Fighting exclusively for Vengeance never leads to anything good in the long run.

Legadonia started the War, and Marys Father had numerous opportonities to turn away and return to his family instead of continuing to fight. He chose to fight anyway and died. Thats sad, and its understandable that Mary would be angry about it, but her single-minded focus on Vengeance above anything else will only lead to more suffering in the end, not less.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rugid Talk about a hot take, not even relevant to the series since some fanciful sense of racial duty has nothing to do with Drakes intervention in the conflict. Why would the kingdom not act when a booming superpower is building a homogony over mainland youjo-europe right on their doorstep?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
*Mary Sioux enlists*
Oh shit, here she comes!!

A literally named Mary Sue enters the fray ... Being X should be smirking devishly ;)

Users who are viewing this thread